“Wonderful eats” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Macon, GA
“Wonderful eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We almost went to one of the busier restaurants, and my wife quickly thanked me for talking her out of it. This place was simply amazing. the food was by far some of the best I've had in a long time! And, I'm pretty sure maria was our waitress. Get the Choripollo... your taste buds and tummy will thank you.

Visited March 2014

“Great ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We had a great time. The food was good. The sever was on point!!!! U need to Go;) the price is not bad... go try it

Minneapolis
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Small little place with very friendly servers. The food was awesome! The salsa had a nice little kick and the guac was good. They serve beer and spirits. The place was clean. The food came out quick.I was in town with a work group; we enjoyed it so much we went two nights in a row. First night I had their ChoriPollo. The chicken was tender, moist and seasoned perfectly. The chorizo added great flavor without being greasy. The second night I went with the basic chicken fajitas. A little skimpy on the peppers, but the flavors were right on.

• Visited March 2013