“Lovely restaurant setting with Excellent Cuisine” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lakefront Restaurant

Lakefront Restaurant
8629 J.M. Keynes Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262-8425 (University City North)
704-916-2831
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #126 of 1,975 Restaurants in Charlotte
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: University City North
New York
“Lovely restaurant setting with Excellent Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

This restaurant, which is located in the Hilton Charlotte University Place, is a find!! The menu is inviting, the food delicious, and the service exceptional.

“WOW! What a treasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011 via mobile

In the process of selecting a restaurant for my son and his future brides rehearsal dinner, my sister and I went to several restaurants in this area. None were what I wanted. A Tripadvisor search brought us to The Lakefront Restaurant at the Hilton at University Place. Wow! Our first meal there was dinner. We were so impressed. Our next meal was lunch. Again Wow! My choice was made. We had a wonderful, beautiful and so delicious dinner. All the guests raved about the food. My aunt needed gluten free. Even though that wasn't on the menu, Andrew made food for her that was so very good. I have since taken my nephew there for his high school graduation dinner. I will definitely go back when I can.

charlotte,nc
“The definition of average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

After seeing reviews on tripadvisor which gave it a rating of #5 out of over 1100 Charlotte restaurants, my wife and I decided to give it a shot. Waaay overrated. Steaks were not cooked as ordered and not of a high quality. Seasonings were overpowering, with no nuance. Sits on a small lake, so view was ok, but atmosphere of a sterile hotel restaurant, which it is. Top 100 restaurant, maybe. Top 5, no way.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Food was excellent and very unique.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Delicious and unique. I had the shrimp in cheese grits, excellent. The price is very reasonable. Causal dress is not a problem.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“My cousin's Jacqueline's Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

Elenna Horsky did a fabulous job at making our dining experience exceptional. She was courteous and caring. The food was good too! I asked her her name and a way I could let this corporation what an asset she is to your company. Without a doubt I will be dining at the Lakefront Restaurant when I am in Charlotte, or any one of your fine establishments. Thanks! Tall lady visiting from Philadelphia

Visited June 2011