“Aways good take out” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Aways good take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Love this place. The food is always great and hot.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Worst Service Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I will have to say the food wasn't the issue, although it wasn't that great to begin with and the price is a little much, the issue was with the service. We were a table of 6 and seated right in front of the cashier, so I'm sure they were aware we were there. However, we didn't get any service until repeated attempts to gain one of the multiple servers attention. Once we finally got service the server was extremely rude and rushing us to order. One person was not ready so he said "never mind, I'll come back later" and I was not happy. I told him there were other people ready to order. He saw I had a Restaurant.com coupon and he immediately grabs the Brunch menus out of our hands and says "Coupon is only for dinner." I said, "the coupon does not say that, but that is fine, we will not use it." He still continues to try to get us to order off the dinner menu when I say excuse me, no. He finally gives us back the brunch menu and tries to again walk away when I said please stop, we are ready to order. He asks if everyone wants water, which I instantly reply "no" and he takes those orders. Once one person is done with a number on the brunch item he walks away, even though they aren't done ordering. I have to tell him to stop and slow down several times during the order process. After we are done ordering he asks for the drink orders again and I was just upset at that point. My Mom ordered hot water and when they brought the drinks out, they put them on the edge of the table and said "pass it down". No hot water. I asked three different people and we received the water after we receive the brunch, which they again, left on the edge of the table for us to pass down to each other. After our brunch is served, they serve our appetizers.

With that type of service, if they actually let me use my coupon, I still would never come back.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Don't miss this Thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Don't miss the Thai House at University. It's a bit out of the way (north of the DMV office, east of Walgreens) but very much worth the trip.

We stopped for takeout. While we were deciding what to have the staff brought over water with lemon while we were looking.

The Pad Thai was fabulous, the Broccoli with Beef was terrific and the jasmine rice was perfectly cooked.

We only stopped for takeout, but the restaurant was clean, intimately lighted, and seemed very comfortable with a lot of booths.

We won't hesitate to go back! You shouldn't miss this restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Best Thai food and service in CLT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

The service here is absolutely fantastic. The atmosphere is perfect for either a date or a group celebration. Parking is ample, and prices are fair. My favorite is the chicken panang.

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“authentic thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

these guys serve authentic thai food. Ordered a royal thai seafood curry and it was fabulous.

Visited February 2012