“Never to return” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Taste

Thai Taste
324 East Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203-4722 (Dilworth)
704-332-0001
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Never to return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

From the second we walked in the door, the staff was rude. No greeting, no words of welcome - it was clear they did not want us there. I can only guess they didn't want my 4 year old there. We never made it past trying to order drinks. This is the first place In Charlotte I can safely say I'll never return to.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charlotte, NC
“Best so far.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Have tried several Thai places and so far this is best place for pad Thai. We only eat this dish so I cannot comment on the other dishes.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“good oriental food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Thais is a little different if you are used to eating Chinese. similar but good for variety if you like oriental. They give you a range of spiciness choices level 1-5, I love really spicy and the Thai hot level#5 is pretty good. I order it #6 generally so there is no mistake.

Visited August 2012
Hilliard, Ohio
“Delicious Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food was excellent, especially the red curry dishes and the pad Thai. Little atmosphere but made up for by quick service and tasty food.

Visited May 2013
North Carolina
“Thai Tasteless”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place has always been a solid choice and I haven't been a while. I ordered the most basic thing you can get; Pud Khana (stir fried shrimp and veggies with oyster sauce). What I got was steamed veggies and shrimp, the sauce was bland with no attempt to incorporate it into the dish. They basically ladled the sauce on the bottom of the plate, then put the steamed food on top like an after thought. Oddly disappointing, and something that should be simple to do.
I took one bite and we asked for it to be taken off our bill, the server was ungracious and didn't ask what they could have done to make it better. If their response was different, I would not be writing this review. At this point in the economy, we can not stand spending money on places that disappoint. Needless to say, this place is out of our rotation.
As we were leaving, they had a sign on the door saying they had to raise their prices. Sadly, it seems like they've had to lower their quality in the process.

• Visited March 2013