“Go someplace else!” 2 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jocks and Jills Sports Grill
4109 Southstream Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28217 (Eagle Lake)
704-423-0001
Neighborhood: Eagle Lake
Southern Ohio
“Go someplace else!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Traveling with my family and we spent the night in Charlotte. Staying at the Hyatt Place next door to this establishment, it seemed like a good idea to have dinner here. I was wrong. I should have driven a few miles to eat someplace else. I ordered what i thought would be an easy dish. It was a pulled pork sandwich. It was more fat than pork and I was not able to even eat it. The rest of the family ordered different selections and were able to eat their meal just because they were starving! Our waitress was not friendly and did not even come back to the table to check on us or see if we needed refills. This place has a lot of potential. The memorabilia here is nice to look at, and TVs are positioned nicely to be able to see the sporting events being broadcast. However, the service and the food we experienced far outweighed any atmosphere that might have been a positive! Upon leaving there were several people loitering in the parking lot that had been there when we went in. It gave an uneasy feeling to the departure

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Nice bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

The food was great the service average and the prices reasonable. Great spot for after hours and get togethers.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
NORTH CAROLINA
“Why go to Philly?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I enjoyed a philly steak and cheese sub after a late night on the town. I usually feel reluctant to order any sub that has the word philly attached to it. After living up north I know what a "real" cheese steak sub should taste like. I'm pleased to say this was one of the best subs that I have ever had while living down south. The bartender was friendly but the wait staff seemed to be lacking interest in the guest. I overlooked them because it was late and everyone may have been a little tired. Therefore, I tipped the bartender who seemed to be doing everything for all the guest.

Visited July 2014
Sebring, Florida
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Wonderful service, the waitress were great. The food was awesome - we ate there three times. I had three children and the waitresses were patience and helpful - I cannot say enough.

Visited July 2014
Garner, North Carolina
“Good food for a sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food was tasty and well prepared. I found the prices reasonable. They really had a nice array of memorabilia, particularly jerseys.

Visited June 2014