“Nice, casual - great chain” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
4400 Sharon Rd, Ste 227, Charlotte, NC 28211-3606 (Barclay Downs)
704-770-0076
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Statesville, NC
“Nice, casual - great chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good food for a chain, lots of great dishes and a good diversity of selections. A little on the high side cost wise but a great stop over if you are at South Park mall. Cheesecake variety is pretty cool and you can get one to take home (I still prefer the Palm's but...).

Visited April 2013

Claremont, NC
“Great food, long wait...come early”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We love this place but I advise going for lunch...sometimes we have been there at even 4pm and it's a 2 hour wait. We get there by 11:30 so the wait is not terrible. Also, take advantage of the $5 Valet Parking.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barboursville, West Virginia
“Good food, bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ate at the Cheesecake Factory in May, and it was my first experience with any cheesecake factory. I was impressed with the food and the ambiance of this establishment, but by far not the service.

The pros: the menu was very extensive, and it was actually hard to choose what to eat. The food was very tasty, and the cheesecake was fantastic. The inside of the building is very nice.

The cons: The service. We had to wait almost 45 minutes to be seated. Once our pager signaled us, we had an additional wait while they tried to locate someone to seat us. We requested to eat outside, but instead we were seated in a crowded booth type section. Our waitress disappeared for periods of time, and she didn't seem too happy to answer any questions or have any knowledge about the cheesecake. I would think an employee would know about the one food item that the restaurant is named after or known for.

Overall the food is good, but I feel I paid too much for crappy service and a good piece of cheesecake. I would not go here again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
nc
“Never realized”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place surprised me. Ate with a friend and did not know what to expect. The food was fresh, the service good and the gumbo was something special. Turning into a good place for us and will rec to anyone looking for a quality good meal.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“My favourite US restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We always seek out this chain whenever we are in the States. The food is delicious and the cheesecakes are fantastic. It's a little bit more expensive compared to other food chains but I think it's worth the extra as the food is superb.

• Visited May 2013