“Good stuff!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Good stuff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My girls and I really like the food. It's fresh and good ingredients, not Telmex slop. The steak is seared and sliced right and really tasty. The table side guacamole is great..we like it a bit spicy and he makes it as you desire. Portions are large beware.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Charlotte, NC
“Disappointed - Better Mexican food elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I went with a group of business colleauges and was disappointed in the food quality of this place. Guacamole was bland, and the Tacos Al Carbon are unlike any Tacos Al Carbon I've ever had. No fresh onion or cilantro, covered in red sauce and white cheese. You couldn't pick up the tacos and had to eat it with a fork (I've never seen Tacos Al Carbon like that). Also, the steak inside was overcooked, tough, and in almost every bite all that could be tasted was the char on the outside of the meat.

I had high hopes based on personal recommendations from a few people I know. This was my first trip here, and I won't ever go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tega Cay, South Carolina
“Very Disappointed!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Service way good, food was hot and plenty of it. The food had an odd taste. My wife and I like Mexican food and have eaten at many Mexican Restaurants, but this food was different. I really don’t know how to explain it. I had Fajitas with beef and shrimp. My wife had chicken tacos. Different dishes but the same odd taste. High price for what you get…go to Taco Bell instead!

• Visited March 2013