“Nice sushi place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Nice sushi place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Ate here in Oct 2013. I had two rolls and a miso soup. I went a bit early i guess, there were only two others in the place besides me, however as i was eating it started to get busier. Seems like a good location for a date.

The food was really good. I had a spicy tuna roll, that was tasty. I would certainly eat here again. The service was great and they were quite attentive.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“LOVE this spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This place has amazing sushi! A group of 15 girlfriends and I ate here for my bachelorette dinner and everyone- EVERYONE- loved their food and their drinks. The service is wonderful and the sushi is really tasty, and the menu is innovative. Very modern feel. The place is small, so if you book a large party you have to put down a refundable deposit, but only because a large party takes up most of the seating! This place would be a great place for a date night in uptown. Very good food!

Visited September 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Perfect Date Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My fiancee and I were in town for a concert and had an extra night to just hang out. We were looking for somewhere quaint and romantic and came across Room 112. It was the perfect spot for us. The atmosphere was perfect, the sushi was amazing and some of the best we have had. My fiancee thoroughly enjoyed hearing one of his favorite DJ Tiesto songs play in the background!

Visited August 2013
NC, USA
“Great sushi and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The restaurant is well located, service was good and sushi was awesome! We order pink floyd sushi was really taste. Appetizer, calamari, was horrible. We recommend the restaurant considering overall experience.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great place, great food...service?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love sushi. Let me revise that statement, I love good, quality sushi. I loved the sushi at Room 112. The fish was fresh and flavorful. The rolls were tight, well prepared and delicious. One in our group was not a sushi fan and ordered one of the items off the quite expansive and varied menu of Asian dishes from numerous Asian cultures. She ooh'ed and ah'ed over her dinner when it arrived, so I will report second hand that their non-sushi dishes are tasty as well. With all of that enjoyment going on, the bummer at this place was the service. The entire time we were at Room 112, there was no big crowd, no rush of people, but the service was not up to even our small group of 7. They covered well the basics of taking our orders, delivering our drinks and food dishes, but absolutely missing was the next level of service that involves refilling drinks, explaining to us which bottle contained the regular versus the low salt soy sauce and checking in to make sure we had no further questions or needs. Too bad, because this could be a great place.
The store itself is small but very clean, attractive and well appointed. The menu is extensive and the food is great. We may have visited on an "off" night, but the service we received was just so-so.

• Visited January 2013