“Worst bar ever” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,145 of 1,966 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
“Worst bar ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Bartender Naomi and her loser partner were the worst ever.
They sat and talked to each other and ignored all the customers. I saw 3 people get up and leave within a 20 min time frame. When it comes to service these women are terrible and should be fired. What a joke of a bar. I thought southern hospitality was a standard wherever you go. Guess not here. If you are ever in the Charlotte airport I suggest you avoid this place. Bad food. And even worse service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Tenerife
“Reasonable airport choice, especially with two hungry kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Glad we found this place while waiting for an international flight. We tend to stay clear of fast food options as much as we can and we were finding it hard to find any sit down meal options in the airport. We were seated right away and our server was very friendly. My kids thought the Nascar decor was pretty cool and we were also able to charge one of our phones during the meal. My chicken salad hit the spot (not too big, not too small) and my 9 year old devoured the chicken wings and onion rings. My husband enjoyed a pulled pork sandwich and our 3 three old loved her grilled cheese. Beer options were pretty good, too. Never had s problem with service and our waitress checked on us a lot and was very friendly.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worst concession in CLT airport.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Waited 20 minutes for an overpriced, watered down drink. Attempted to talk to management and was allowed to speak to a supervisor who could care less. Staff is apathetic, slow, and epitomize poor customer service. Skip this hole at CLT airport.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Better tip big or else..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I ordered one beer and a $6.29 soup and my bill was $18. I tipped $1 because, hello, it was ONE beer and a soup, easy service, and the bartender, Brian, could have given the heads up that it was a $10 beer. Seriously, I've never paid $10 for a beer at the dozens of airports at which I've ordered drinks. He immediately looks at the receipt (bad etiquette in the service world anyway) and says, "Wow, a whole dollar" and proceeds to speak with another waitress and point me out while I return their stares. I should have requested my tab back and crossed the $1 off and written a big fat zero. Look out for this ungrateful bartender. Normally I tip 20%+, but a tip is for good service, not for a bad attitude and poor service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hoodsport, Washington
“Hit the spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have eaten here before and enjoyed it. We had another layover at the Charlotte, NC (CLT) airport and this place came to mind from our previous experience. Once again the food was great and consistant from our previous visit. The service was incredible! Our server, Kangni was the best! He was fast and very efficient even though he was tending to several tables, more that I thought he would have had. He was very pleasant.
The atmosphere is cool with lots of Racecar memorbilia and you have the view the the planes coming and going. Great for an airport experience all around.

• Visited October 2012