“Bussines stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Bussines stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

A modern, clean and confortable hotel to stay. Bussines oriented location with roomy suites and working desk with office style chairs. Detachable dinning table for confort. Deffenetly a place to comeback.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Oscar_Zanoni,

Thank your taking the time to review our Home2 Suites by Hilton. We really appreciate your feedback. It's very important to us that our Trip Advisor Travelers, and all guests experience clean, comfortable accomodations with all the hospitality they deserve. Once again, thank you for your business, and thanks for being our guest.

Juan T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed 5 nights and felt at home! Pool was very clean! Loved the BBQ area and fire pit outside! Juan and his staff are top notch! Even when we left bright and early at 4:30am they had breakfast for us ready to go!

• Stayed November 2014
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 4 days ago
"Dear luckydillon,

Thank you for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure having your family as our guests for the week. Our goal is to provide the hospitality you deserve, especially for an extended stay like yours. We appreciate you letting other Trip Advisor Travelers know where to stay when they visit Charlotte! We hope to see you back soon. Thanks again for being our guest.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This place is just about perfect. Especially if you have a dog. Great rooms with lots of space and a nice little kitchen and sitting area. Will look for these places in our travels. The price is fair for what the rooms deliver. You can't go wrong with a stay at Home2

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Dan R,

Thanks for the review! We appreicate a Senior Contributor with Trip Advisor sharing their experience with Home2. It a pleasure having your furry friends as our VIP's (Very Important Pets). We would like to welcome your entire family back anytime! Thanks again for your business, more importantly, thank you for being our guest.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you have not tried this trendy but delightful little brother of the Homewood Suites... you must! The suite philosophy is married to a forward-thinking environmentally friendly design that is very welcoming- I also found the price-point for H2 more in my range which is very nice when one is looking for comfortable, attractive, and affordable arrangments.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Dear CA S,

We're delighted you enjoyed your stay. We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with other Trip Advisor Travelers. Our environmentally friendly atmosphere, combined with well thought out design, proves to be a success for our guests! Thanks you for your business, most importantly, thank you for letting us provide you with the hospitality you deserve.

Juan Torres
Apex, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loyal to the Hilton brand, we have never stayed at the Home2 Suites and we were pleasantly surprised. Well appointed and roomy rooms are delightful and provide for everything you need. Wish they were around when I was traveling so much for business. We were greeted cheerfully by a welcoming staff that explained the layout, breakfast hours etc... They also offered to recommend and make dinner reservations and knowing it was our first visit to Charlotee offered many suggestions for exploring the area. Location is central to great shopping and restaurants - both chain and speciality. The breakfast buffet offered an acceptable variety and everything was plentiful. Overall staff was engaged, friendly and helpful. Three weeks later, I recived my credit card bill and noticed I had been double billed - once when I made the reservation and paid in advance and once at th Whitley upon checkout. A message to the manager, Juan Torres was immediately acted upon with a return message of apology and assurance that the issue has been corrected. Mr. Torres ended his message by thanking us again for staying with them and inviting us back. Great customer care !

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear LLnDD,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate your feedback. Our goal is provide each guest with the hospitality they deserve. We notice that you're a Senior Contributor with TripAdvisor, so this review is very important to us, as well as to other Trip Advisor Travelers. I was happy to resolve your issue, and welcome you back to Home2 Suites by Hilton, I77 South-Charlotte, NC anytimes! Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We usually stay at the Hampton Inn when in Charlotte, however my daughter kept talking about this hotel she stayed at in Charleston. And how she wanted us to stay at one and try it. When I find something we like, we stick to it. Well I left her in charge of booking our hotel for Thanksgiving weekend at the Hampton. She ended up making our reservation at the Home2, at first I was upset and worried, and then I was very pleased and satisfied!! The minute we walked in the doors I was excited about the décor, the atmosphere, and the staff. They were so nice and helpful with suggestions for everything. They welcomed my pup and even took the time to come around the desk and greet him as well. We usually leave him with our daughter, however this hotel was pet friendly so for the first time he stayed with us. The room was fresh, and there was so many little things that made big conveniences. We loved the Christmas tree in the lobby and even took some pics next to it as a family. My daughter did good selecting this hotel. We will definitely be staying here again. I absolutely appreciated how environmentally-friendly this hotel is, upon leaving Friday for some shopping, we asked a man who was giving directions to a couple for directions to the new outlets as well. Turns out he was the General Manager, my husband had a few questions for him regarding recycled martials, and bins. He answered all of my husbands questions and even offered to give him a tour of the whole hotel if he was interested.

Green Features: I absolutely appreciated how environmentally-friendly this hotel is, as I said small things that made for big conveniences.
Dear Allie B,

We are so happy to be part of that happy accidential booking by your daughter! Although you didn't intend on staying here, we are delighted our team provide your family with all the hospitality they deserve. Thank you for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor Travelers. It's guests like you who assist others when trying to find a hotel in Charlotte. It was more than our pleasure having you, your family, and your furry friend as our guests! Please come back to visit us anytime. Happy Holidays!

Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Home 2 suites, Charlotte was a great little get away with wonderful accommodations. The location was close to many activities and the hotel itself provided everything that we needed in a stay. All of our needs were met.

Dear Deborah R,

We sincerely appreciate your review. It assists other TripAdvisor Travelers when making travel arrangements in Charlotte. Our Home2 Teams strives to be a perfect choice for family retreats, so thank you for your feedback! We hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season, and would like welcome you and your family back soon!

Juan T.

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South? Share your experiences!