“Pleased, not overwhelmed” 4 of 5 stars

Cross street: I-485 Exit 1
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Pleased, not overwhelmed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Dined here for a business meal on a Tuesday evening. I like a menu that is pretty straightforward and Harry's certainly fits that bill - two pages. Very nice selections of wine and beers if that's your thing. They advertise a legendary hamburger ($15) with three types of beef and bacon which was pretty tasty. I went that way because they were out of the prime seafood choices - bummer. Steaks are in the $30 range and others in the party were pleased with theirs.

I would dine here again.

Visited August 2014

Manchester, PA
“Duck wings?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We liked it all, service was a little slow. We would go back. The bar did a great job of keeping up with 30 after wedding guests. Oh yes, have the duck wings!

Visited August 2014
Hgih Point, North Carolina
“Cool place, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I went to Harry's for lunch today, for the first time. It is a really cool atmosphere and think it would be a good place to hang out and have a few drinks.
The food was good. I had the lunch combo (caesar salad and macaroni & cheese). The caesar salad came out with my mac-n-cheese...and we had to remind the server that we needed it. I don't know about you but I like to have my salad before the main dish. The mac-n-cheese was good. Could be better but not sure what it was missing.
Overall, good place, friendly waiter.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Beer soup, rib-eye and Syrah! Do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

God the food here was awesome. Their beer and cheese soup was to die for. Then came the bacon wrapped rib-eye, washed down with a couple of glasses of Syrah!

A really great meal and wonderful friendly service to boot!

Sit at the bar and enjoy

Visited June 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Just A Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The desk clerk at our hotel recommended this place and we were happy he did. They weren't too busy when we first got there so the service was attentive. The meal was outstanding. My wife had a flatbread and I had the Bison, Bacon and Cheddar Meatloaf. She said hers was delicious and I was over the moon for the meatloaf. It was the best food I've had in a restaurant recently. I could have had two more orders! They had a vodka drink competition between bartenders so my wife had one of the drinks but made to order for her since she doesn't like mint. The wine list is good and extensive and the beer menu is quite good, with a wide variety and great coverage demonstrating that it was selected with some care. The decor is quite nice, trying for both established and modern at the same time and succeeding. And when the bill came, the price was pretty good for the meal and atmosphere. Overall, we loved this place from beginning to end.

• Visited May 2014