“Love the food and atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
A Piece of Havana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #397 of 1,848 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Moss
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Love the food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We found this gem just recently but really love it! The good is great and they make a great Sangria as well. Highly recommend a visit.

Visited May 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Lorena Cruz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

beautiful place, good food good atmosphere, I like, a excellent care what a great time with my family I recommend for its authentic Cuban food

Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Paella and Mojitos in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I am from Puerto Rico, and I was craving cuban food, I decided to google spanish restaurants and am so glad I did. I had an incredible time. The staff was friendly and the food was really yummy. They also have geat mojitos, live music and the Paella was amazing!!! I will recommend this restaurant 100%. Next time am in Charlotte I will certainly be back!

Matthews, North Carolina, United States
“amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

a piece of havana was the perfect choice to eat, the atmosphere was terrific the live music and great service were stupendous, i recommend this restaurant to everyone. if you havent been to it, you deffinitly need to try it and fall in love with it.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Please don't go there!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Horrible experience at this restaurant...food was not that bad, but they basically stole my iphone. I left my phone on the chair, called the restaurant 5 minutes later. They said they could not find it...I went back to the restaurant. The same people that were there when I left were still in the restaurant. It was late a night, so no new customers have arrived. I asked the nice older couple sitting beside my table if the had seen anything, unfortunately they didn't.The person in charge that night (manager was not there) denied that I left my phone there and actually he acted defensive and aggressive. I should have call the police at that time! I tried for them to check the cameras, but they didn't. They said that they were really busy and did not have time.Went the next day to talk to the manager, and she had the same attitude...no help at all. It has been a while since this happen, and it still hurts to think how they took my phone...

The lack of good customer service was the worst part.They did not show any type of concern or empathy. At least if you took my phone be nice to me!

Visited July 2011