“Business stay with excellence!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485

You added Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485 to your Saves list
Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   4238 Business Center Drive, I-85 Exit 32 - Little Rock Road, Charlotte, NC 28214   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #63 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
New York City, New York
“Business stay with excellence!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

This hotel was an amazing experience from the Wyndham/Wingate collection. Staff were very friendly and welcoming, rooms were comfortable and of a high level of business standard. will go back again even within another state as my business needs for relaxtion were highly met.

Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, May 20, 2011
Built for business and our reviews prove it!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

This property made my stay very convenient! The staff was amazing as well as the amenities! My clients were as pleased as I was and all plan on making this property their choice hotel when in the area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
wingcltapt, General Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, August 23, 2010
Dear Business Guest
Thank you for staying with us and we are glad you and your clients enjoyed your stay. We will be looking forward to hosting your next meeting as well as provide you your accommodation needs.
Indian Trail, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

This hotel is a great location to downtown Charlotte and the airport. They also provide complimentary transportation to the airport and downtown areas. Being in the medical profession, I appreciate clean and spacious rooms. Most importantly to me was the fast high-speed internet services. The customer service was also very excellent and I enjoyed the breakfast services offered.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Lake Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

I am a housing director for many soccer tournaments in the Southeast and use hundreds of different hotels to place teams for when they are participating in one of my tournaments. The Wingate Charlotte Airport was more than accommodating to my teams and they had nothing but great things to say about the staff and amenities of the hotel, which makes my job easier!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great hotel at a great price!!!

• Stayed August 2010
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

Recently on a trip to the US, we stayed at the Wingate as it was close to the airport and had been recommended by friends who had stayed there previously. The hotel was to a very high standard with very helpful staff on hand 24hrs a day. They all were very knowledgeable on the local areas and recommend some great restaurants and things to do. It was comforting to know that after a full days shopping with my other half, I would be getting a much better nights sleep than I have experienced at other hotels. I would highly recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Fort Mill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

I needed to stay at a hotel 4 more days, due to my moving company not getting my stuff down to where I was moving. I wanted something clean, comfortable and efficient for a good price... this was it. 4 nights (Thurs-Sun) only cost me $225. The front desk people were ALWAYS nice and helpful. Free breakfast was decent. They had a 24/7 fitness center and a jacuzzi/whirlpool which was good. I stayed on the top floor, and my room was perfect, Clean and comfortable! The bed was better then the one I had at a Hilton. Big room with a nice work desk. The free wifi was "ok", not the best. HOT water and GREAT sink water pressure. Mini fridge was a nice touch. Great location right off exit 32 on I-85. I never regretted my choice to stay here, and I HIGHLY recommend it for a GREAT value for a night or a long term stay.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
wingcltapt, General Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, June 9, 2010
Thank you for the nice words from your recent stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2010

We spent the night of Feb. 4th here & used the "Park and Fly" rate of $99.00 plus tax. We requested the top floor and our room was spotless! Wonderful Neutrogena toiletries and spacious bathroom. Our room had an extremely comfortable mattress and WONDERFUL pillows! We also had a sofa (there were some stains on one cushion), a coffee table, round table with 4 dining chairs, AND a separate area with a nice desk and office chair, AND a kitchen sink. I didn't look to see if any dishes were there, however! There was also a microwave and dorm size refrigerator and 25" screen t.v. (not flat). The carpeting had a few stains, but was clean otherwise. I realized I had forgotten my shower cap & called down to the desk and "LaShonda" said they had extras at the desk and by the time I took the elevator to the first floor, she had placed TWO shower caps on the counter for me! DEFINITELY a friendly, accomodating hotel.

We left too early to enjoy the complimentary breakfast, but it looked good and the eating area is large with plenty of tables.

Their airport shuttle leaves every 30 minutes and on our return trip to Charlotte, we only had to wait about 15 min. for them to pick us up. We have waited just as long or longer for the Long Term bus to pick us up when we parked at the airport.

EVERYONE is friendly and helpful at this wonderful hotel and we will DEFINITELY use their Park & Fly Rate whenever we have an early flight out of Charlotte!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
wingcltapt, Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, August 18, 2010
Dear Valued Traveler
We are very grateful for your review and the honesty of it. It was a pleasure to serve ou and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Charlotte NC. From all of your friendly Staff !!

Been to Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485? Share your experiences!