“Met Expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485

You added Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485 to your Saves list
Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   4238 Business Center Drive, I-85 Exit 32 - Little Rock Road, Charlotte, NC 28214   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #63 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
EAST POINT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The staff was professional, friendly and very helpful. Front desk, van driver and maid. all greeted me when they saw me and all were very helpful and asked if there was anything I needed. They made me feel at home and made me feel welcomed. I will recommend to friends and co-workers in the future

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
To not greet you would confirm we did not value your choice in us! And we are in fact very grateful and hope to welcome your friends. Thank you for the kind review!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Wonderful Service, the staff and hotel provide everything I need. Breakfast, internet, fitness center, clean rooms. The 24 hour coffee machine in the lobby helps me get through my late nights. I highly recommend this hotel and will continue to stay here!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you, thank you for your excellent review! We are happy to hear that what we are doing right now is right. Please know that we would like to thank you most of all for your loyalty. Relationships with our guests are a top priority. Thank you for your time in writing your review of your experience! We look forward to hosting you again soon!
COLUMBIA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very pleasant and accommodating staff. Shuttle to airport was exceptional. Location very convenient to airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your excellent review as we are happy to hear that your stay with us was pleasant. I would like to ask, if you are ever traveling in the area again, please know that we would like to welcome you back and ensure that your stay will be even better than the last! Thank you again for providing feedback of your experience, your time is very much appreciated!

Been to Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485

Address: 4238 Business Center Drive, I-85 Exit 32 - Little Rock Road, Charlotte, NC 28214
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
#27 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
#50 Family Hotel in Charlotte
#57 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485 2.5*
Welcome to Charlotte North Carolina host to the 2012 Democratic National Convention, we can genuinely claim to have arrived as a nationally recognized city. Unlike anywhere else in the region we are located at the junction of I-85 near the SC border. We are also known as 3rd largest banking center and home to Bank of America and Wells Fargo. We are the largest city in the state and like to project the image of southern hospitality with a bit of a fast-lane cultural metropolis. Served by direct flights from around the world it does make one of the best and most manageable arrival points in our region. Our newly renovated Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport is located 1.2 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport and only 6 miles from the center city of Uptown Charlotte. We are within a convenient drive to most of our city's array of endless restaurants, shopping choices, entertainment and business facilities. Nearby attractions include the country's only US National Whitewater Center, Billy Grahams Library, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Time Warner Arena, Charlotte Convention Center and home to the Carolina Panthers. We are accessible to all major roads and highways, and close to many area business parks, flight training centers and the cities growing public transportation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte
Wingate Charlotte Airport
Wyndham Charlotte
Charlotte Wyndham

If you own or manage Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.