You added Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485 to your Saves list
Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   4238 Business Center Drive, I-85 Exit 32 - Little Rock Road, Charlotte, NC 28214   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #63 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
HUNTINGTON
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

for an unexpected night stay due to flight delay, this was a very nice place to stay.. very clean, friendly staff, and great breakfast!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for your excellent review! I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us during your stay. We would be honored to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
GRANTS PASS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Baggage did not arrive with us and staff was very good about helping us recover it. I would stay there again. Restaurants are not real close to this location but OK.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

We are happy that we were able to help you retrieve your luggage as it is always an inconvenience to loose your belongings while traveling. Thank you for allowing us to help! Even though our customer service was beneficial, I'm sorry to hear that you had difficulty in finding restaurants close by. We will look into this issue as we know that distance to restaurants near the hotel is an important concern while traveling. Thank you again for writing your review about your experience with us. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future!
Jacksonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you are wanting to stay close to the Charlotte Airport, then this would be a great hotel for you. I was staying for training in Charlotte. The room had plenty of room for me, but the Internet speed was slower than expected. If I go there to stay a night, I would use this hotel because of the vicinty of the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

I'm sorry that the internet was slower than it should have been. Please know that this issue will be looked into to ensure that this does not continue. I am happy to hear that overall your stay with us was and especially the convenient distance to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport. We would be honored to host you again. Thank you for writing your review about your experience. We greatly appreciate the feedback so we know what we can do better.
ANDERSON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very nice & clean, all of the staff members were great. When in Charlotte, we will be staying at the Wingate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for the excellent review! We strive to provide all guests with a memorable and pleasant experience. It is good to hear that if you return to the Charlotte area that you will be staying at the Wingate by Wyndham. We would be honored to host you again. Thank you again for the positive review, we greatly appreciate the feedback!
MOUNT AIRY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Staff was great but the room had a very loud AC and an uncomfortable bed. Not the best night of sleep I haver ever had. But the front desk clerk was very friendly and helped me find a place to eat dinner late at night.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

The last thing that you want to worry about while traveling is how good of a night's sleep you will get at a hotel. Please know that we apologize for the loud noise of the air conditioner and that the bed was uncomfortable enough that you could not have a restful sleep. Please know that we will be checking into these issues and hope that you will give us a second chance if you are traveling in the area in the future. It is good to hear that you received excellent customer service at the front desk and again we hope that we can have the pleasure to host you again soon! Thank you for writing a review of your experience as it helps us know what we can do better.
Blythewood
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We asked for non-smoking, the room smelled of smoke and the towel quality was not good. We were given another room, however the towels are old and dingy.. The room smell musty.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your review of the experience that you had. I am sorry that you had a room that smelled of smoke, as this is not what you were expecting. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are happy that you wrote a review about this so it will not happen again. As for the towel quality, I am sorry that you had another negative experience during your stay. All points throughout your review are being taken into consideration and we hope that if you are traveling in the area again in the future that you will give us another chance. Thank you for taking time out of your day to inform us of your experience, it is greatly appreciated.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Nice place for the price. Big room, big bed, mostly clean but for some mold in the shower and a cranky shower head. Common areas very clean and neat. Breakfast was typical - eggs and sausage and coffee, all you can eat - tasty. Only complaint - not one of the three pieces of equipment in the fitness center worked.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was not exceptional. Please know that action will be taken for all of these points and we hope that we can have the pleasure to host you again. Your satisfaction with our hotel is a priority and we will take every step necessary to prevent this from reacquiring. If you are traveling in the Charlotte area again, we welcome you to give us another try. Thank you again for the review, it is greatly appreciated so we can make sure we know what we can be doing better.

Been to Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485? Share your experiences!