Very nice & clean, all of the staff members were great. When in Charlotte, we will be staying at the Wingate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Charlotte North Carolina host to the 2012 Democratic National Convention, we can genuinely claim to have arrived as a nationally recognized city. Unlike anywhere else in the region we are located at the junction of I-85 near the SC border. We are also known as 3rd largest banking center and home to Bank of America and Wells Fargo. We are the largest city in the state and like to project the image of southern hospitality with a bit of a fast-lane cultural metropolis. Served by direct flights from around the world it does make one of the best and most manageable arrival points in our region. Our newly renovated Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport is located 1.2 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport and only 6 miles from the center city of Uptown Charlotte. We are within a convenient drive to most of our city's array of endless restaurants, shopping choices, entertainment and business facilities. Nearby attractions include the country's only US National Whitewater Center, Billy Grahams Library, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Time Warner Arena, Charlotte Convention Center and home to the Carolina Panthers. We are accessible to all major roads and highways, and close to many area business parks, flight training centers and the cities growing public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham and Hotels.com so you can book your Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte
- Wingate Charlotte Airport
- Wyndham Charlotte
- Charlotte Wyndham