You added Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485 to your Saves list
Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   4238 Business Center Drive, I-85 Exit 32 - Little Rock Road, Charlotte, NC 28214   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #71 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
ANDERSON
“Cruize Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very nice & clean, all of the staff members were great. When in Charlotte, we will be staying at the Wingate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for the excellent review! We strive to provide all guests with a memorable and pleasant experience. It is good to hear that if you return to the Charlotte area that you will be staying at the Wingate by Wyndham. We would be honored to host you again. Thank you again for the positive review, we greatly appreciate the feedback!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
MOUNT AIRY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Staff was great but the room had a very loud AC and an uncomfortable bed. Not the best night of sleep I haver ever had. But the front desk clerk was very friendly and helped me find a place to eat dinner late at night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

The last thing that you want to worry about while traveling is how good of a night's sleep you will get at a hotel. Please know that we apologize for the loud noise of the air conditioner and that the bed was uncomfortable enough that you could not have a restful sleep. Please know that we will be checking into these issues and hope that you will give us a second chance if you are traveling in the area in the future. It is good to hear that you received excellent customer service at the front desk and again we hope that we can have the pleasure to host you again soon! Thank you for writing a review of your experience as it helps us know what we can do better.
Blythewood
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We asked for non-smoking, the room smelled of smoke and the towel quality was not good. We were given another room, however the towels are old and dingy.. The room smell musty.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your review of the experience that you had. I am sorry that you had a room that smelled of smoke, as this is not what you were expecting. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are happy that you wrote a review about this so it will not happen again. As for the towel quality, I am sorry that you had another negative experience during your stay. All points throughout your review are being taken into consideration and we hope that if you are traveling in the area again in the future that you will give us another chance. Thank you for taking time out of your day to inform us of your experience, it is greatly appreciated.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Nice place for the price. Big room, big bed, mostly clean but for some mold in the shower and a cranky shower head. Common areas very clean and neat. Breakfast was typical - eggs and sausage and coffee, all you can eat - tasty. Only complaint - not one of the three pieces of equipment in the fitness center worked.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was not exceptional. Please know that action will be taken for all of these points and we hope that we can have the pleasure to host you again. Your satisfaction with our hotel is a priority and we will take every step necessary to prevent this from reacquiring. If you are traveling in the Charlotte area again, we welcome you to give us another try. Thank you again for the review, it is greatly appreciated so we can make sure we know what we can be doing better.
Sevierville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My Fire Department stays at the Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport every year when we are in town for training. Mrs. Dottie Hammond always arranges our stay for 30+ firefighters and does a great job. The facility is located right next to the interstate which makes getting to and from the hotel extremely easy. The facility is clean, the rooms are well appointed, the beds are comfortable, and the continental breakfast provides all that is expected for a basic hot meal to start the day. Staff is helpful when asking for directions to local eateries. They have a small exercise room and an office area with computers and printers. The wifi works well throughout the hotel. I was saddened to see that the hot tub spa was removed recently. Not sure why. It always was a treat after a long day of fire training. I will definetly stay at this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: Any floor or room is fine.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for your kind review! Your satisfaction during your stay is important to us just as the beginning stages of booking your rooms. Dottie is a great asset to our team and we are happy to hear that everything went smoothly. As always thank you for choosing us as customer loyalty and happiness is our first priority. We apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with the hot tub spa being taken out however, we sent our a survey to our customers there was a large demand for a lounge instead of the hot tub spa. Please understand that this renovation was based on the satisfaction of our customers by a survey that was sent out. We hope that the next time you stay with us you can relax and unwind after fire training in our relaxing lounge area. Thank you again for the review and we hope that we see you again soon!
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed here the night before our flight on August 16, 2012 as we didn't want to get up at the crack of dawn to drive 1 1/2 hours to the airport, park our car in the long term parking lot and then wait for the shuttle to take us to the airport. The hotel is very nice, beds are comfortable, the staff very helpful and the hotel is about a five-ten minute ride to the airport . When we returned from our trip, we called the hotel shuttle and it was there within 10 minutes. We decided that the cost of the hotel was worth our time and trouble. The only downside to the location of the hotel is there are not too many good restaurants to choose from in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that your hotel stay with us was everything that you had hoped for. Our transportation to and from the airport is one of our most valued features and we appreciate you reviewing on the prompt customer service that you provided. We hope that if you are in the area again that you will choose us as customer loyalty and satisfaction is our primary goal. On behalf of the Wingate by Wyndham management team, I apologize for the inconvenience that you may have experienced in finding good restaurants in the area. Thank you again and we hope that you had an excellent trip!
Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We checked into the Wingate after traveling to Charlotte to meet for a group trip leaving early the next morning. We were able to check in early and take a quick nap before dinner! The beds were quite comfortable. The front desk was very helpful about the local area. When they heard we were leaving very early the next morning to meet for our trip they reminded us we had a refrigerator and microwave in our room so we could pick something up from the grocery store and fix it in our room! Overall the experience was very enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Group trips are always so much fun and we are grateful to have been the first leg of the Holiday. We cannot wait to hear about your trip and hope you will post pictures. We truly enjoyed hosting you!

Been to Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85/I-485? Share your experiences!