The rooms was real nice and clean our bed did squeak a little bit. The breakfast was ok it's just that didn't serve any meat. Overall it wasn't a bad stay. It was decent. What I have notice that some of the Marriott's are different from each other. I really did enjoy staying at the Marriott. It also had pet accomdations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towneplace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood is conveniently located at I-77 and I-485, just minutes from Charlotte International Airport (CLT). This extended-stay hotel's Charlotte, NC location is just six miles from Uptown Charlotte, Charlotte Convention Center, Bank of America Stadium, and Time Warner Cable Arena. Also close by are such attractions as Carowinds, Billy Graham Library, U.S. National Whitewater Center, and the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Surrounded by numerous business parks including Forest Point, Arrowridge, Pine Brook, Red Oak, and White Oak - this long term stay Charlotte hotel's accommodations offer the ideal balance between work and life. Select from our spacious studios, or 1-and 2-bedroom suites complete with full kitchen, work space and high-speed Internet. Amongst extended-stay hotels in Charlotte, NC, Towneplace Suites' features include free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, on-site laundry facilities, and an ideal place to host group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Charlotte Arrowood Hotel Charlotte
- Towneplace Suites Charlotte Arrowood