My wife Lil Mary and myself Big Frank were in Charlotte NC on some Real-Estate business. I work for Exit Realty in Murphy NC and my wife is studding to be a Realtor also so we can be a team.
Mary and I had stopped at about 6 different places looking for a fair price and they were all $104.00 night to $140.00 night. The most expensive one was the Hampton Inn and the little lady at the front desk was annoyed that I came in and asked her how much the rooms are. Not rude but a stones through from it laced in attitude.
Then we found This place with a AAA discount was $79.00 and had a full kitchen (pots & pans / dishes) and living room. The outside swimming pool looked nice and I hope to come back this summer to use it. What a nice, fun, clean place inside and out. If on business I think I could live there for a long time and be a happy camper.
The people there were friendly and knew you and called you by name. Nice breakfast room with many fresh choices. The exercise room was a bit small the TV had no volume on the walk machine but that is the only fault I could find. The place is all no smoking and for $75.00 one time fee will allow a pet. The hotel is clean and smells good and has a fun bright atmosphere with hot cookies waiting for you at night. Yum. I have officially become a Marriot member because of this visit and will in Feb. 2012 be visiting another one of their places in Charlotte.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towneplace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood is conveniently located at I-77 and I-485, just minutes from Charlotte International Airport (CLT). This extended-stay hotel's Charlotte, NC location is just six miles from Uptown Charlotte, Charlotte Convention Center, Bank of America Stadium, and Time Warner Cable Arena. Also close by are such attractions as Carowinds, Billy Graham Library, U.S. National Whitewater Center, and the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Surrounded by numerous business parks including Forest Point, Arrowridge, Pine Brook, Red Oak, and White Oak - this long term stay Charlotte hotel's accommodations offer the ideal balance between work and life. Select from our spacious studios, or 1-and 2-bedroom suites complete with full kitchen, work space and high-speed Internet. Amongst extended-stay hotels in Charlotte, NC, Towneplace Suites' features include free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, on-site laundry facilities, and an ideal place to host group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Charlotte Arrowood Hotel Charlotte
- Towneplace Suites Charlotte Arrowood