We were travelling from Ontario, Canada to Florida the day after Christmas and needed a good night's sleep in Charlotte N.C., our destination for the first night. I went to Travelocity Secret Hotels and was looking for a deal on a 3 1/2 star hotel. I chose one for $48 a night CDN $ and got this hotel, which was quite adequate clean and roomy.
It was close to Interstate 77 exit and right on our way south.
There was lots of room, a kitchenette, living room area, bedroom with 2 queen sized beds.
We were up and on the road early, but there was a breakfast available too, that we didn't have the opportunity to try.
I would say the hotel is definitely 3 star level. For us it worked great for what we wanted!!
Plus we got a great bargain on Travelocity's Top Secret Hotels!!!
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Charlotte Arrowood Hotel Charlotte
- Staybridge Suites Charlotte Arrowood Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Charlotte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte located in the Arrowood Business District offers a choice of three spacious suite accommodations: studio, one bedroom and two bedroom/two bath. An extended stay hotel with suites featuring well-appointed kitchens, including microwave, coffee maker and apartment size refrigerator with ice maker. Separate living and work areas come complete with Complimentary high-speed internet, dual line speaker phone, data port and personalized voice mail. We offer a premium cable package with over 65 total channels available. When you visit Charlotte, NC, the home of the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats and NASCAR, you will find our hotel conveniently located to Bank of America Stadium, the Charlotte Coliseum, Carowinds, Ray's Splash Planet, US National Whitewater Center and Lowes Motor Speedway. Our on-site convenience store, laundry room and business center are all open around the clock. When it's time to unwind we offer a variety of options including our fitness center, outdoor sports court, heated pool, barbecue pavilion, electronic entertainment and even a library. A deluxe Continental breakfast (including hot items) is included complimentary daily. We also offer a complimentary evening three evenings per week. Pets are welcome with a $100 non-refundable pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.