I spent three nights in this hotel. When I arrived I called the hotel and they came immediately to pick me up at the Charlotte Airport,NC. I stated to feel already comfortable with Keia Mack .
The check in was so easy, and my room excellent: a large bedroom with a nice TV, nice bathrooms with clean towels, nice toiletries, comfortable bed, AC, pillows(I miss them),breakfast has a lot of options (but is impossible to eat everything they offer, only if I had two stomachs), the drivers are so courteous, they make you fell like your friends driving your car (lol, yes!). They keep your time sharp in time. Let me talk about dinner that starts at 5:30 with a nice dish (the rice should be cook a little more, for me was a little raw), excellent wines (I like the red and the white), drinks, cool beers ( I saw people enjoying the drinks). They always ask you if you need something else. It's a quite place and close to everything. The Billy Graham Library is about 10 minutes away. Charlotte is a very nice place to stay at least three nights. I would stay only in this hotel in the future.I didn't post pictures because their website has plenty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a home away from home with abundant, comfortable indoor space and fun outdoor amenities without the required maintenance. You've found it in Homewood Suites by Hilton® Charlotte Airport hotel in North Carolina, located only 3 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport.Enjoy apartment-style suites, lush landscaping, a swimming pool and commercial grills near the courtyard. Consider dining alfresco during the daily, hot full breakfast and evening dinner with drinks* served Monday through Thursday. Unwind by practicing on the putting green using our golf balls and putters, or working out in the local fitness center. During the colder months, sip a cup of coffee or hot tea in front of the double-sided fireplace in the lobby.Select from 102 one- or two-bedroom suites for corporate housing, extended stays or weekend getaways. Surf the internet with complimentary WiFi. Give us your grocery list and we will stock your full-sized refrigerator. Use our convenient complimentary airport shuttle service.Enjoy convenient access to AT&T, Goodrich, Premier and Compass. Close to downtown and Historic Southend, this Charlotte hotel features the Douglas Conference Room for 60 attendees. Plan a smaller meeting in the executive boardroom that accommodates 20. Visit the Billy Graham Library, Bank of America Stadium, EpiCentre, Nascar Hall of Fame or Carowinds Theme Park for local entertainment. Look no further than the Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport when considering Charlotte hotels near the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Charlotte Airport / Coliseum Hotel Charlotte
- Homewood Suites Charlotte Airport
- Hilton Charlotte
- Homewood Charlotte
- Charlotte Homewood Suites
- Charlotte Hilton