We stayed overnight to join up with company. As they were going to venture to the Nascar Museum this was the perfect place to stay as it was literally across the road. Parking was $10/day indoor that was shared with the Hampton. We didn't have any problem finding a good spot and it did feel safe. We had a King room with Jacuzzi - very nice and comfortable. The coffee maker in the room was a Keurig which was a great surprise. There was a complimentary breakfast however we didn't use this as we opted to go out. I would recommend to anyone and would gladly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown hotel is in the major North Carolina banking and financial district close to: The Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bank of America Stadium, Over Street Mall and the new Charlotte Bobcat Arena are all just blocks away. The uptown area is home to many fine restaurants, museums and shopping malls. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte
- Charlotte Hilton Garden Inn