I stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown for an interview. The staff were very nice. They have a convenient shuttle for within a 3-mile radius, which was nice. However, I was left a bit stressed because I had a 6:15 interview and the shuttle doesn't run until 6am. Also, they do not offer service to/from the airport, which would have been nice. They did not have coffee/tea available in their lobby in the early morning; I had a 5:50am flight so I had to ask the front desk for some tea. They were very nice about it, but it would have been nice if it had been available.
The rooms were nice and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown hotel is in the major North Carolina banking and financial district close to: The Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bank of America Stadium, Over Street Mall and the new Charlotte Bobcat Arena are all just blocks away. The uptown area is home to many fine restaurants, museums and shopping malls. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte
- Charlotte Hilton Garden Inn