We have just completed our fourth stay at the Hilton Garden in Uptown Charlotte. This hotel is convenient to everything in the uptown area--shopping, nightclubs, sports events, and restaurants are within walking distance. For attractions that are a little farther away, the hotel offers free shuttle service.
The hotel itself is nicely maintained. The beds are ultra-comfortable and the rooms are clean. The views of the skyline are spectacular as are the sunrises. Request a suite for the best experience--they have at least three windows.
As we were leaving, (Oct. 15), the lobby and restaurant were undergoing a renovation.
The only catch to this hotel is that, if you want a specific room or view, call the hotel itself, not the national reservation service. We made that mistake on a previous visit, but this time, we were very happy to have the room that we requested.
We will definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown hotel is in the major North Carolina banking and financial district close to: The Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bank of America Stadium, Over Street Mall and the new Charlotte Bobcat Arena are all just blocks away. The uptown area is home to many fine restaurants, museums and shopping malls. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte
- Charlotte Hilton Garden Inn