“Great night” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown

You added Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   530 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28202 (Second Ward)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save Up To 15%
Ranked #22 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Raleigh, United States
“Great night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Loved the stay and very close to what I needed to visit. I will come back again if I have to go back for another visit. The hotel is located very close to everything and has a great free shuttle service for up to 3 miles around everything you want to go and see.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Asheville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Although our room was very nice when we attempted to us out Hot Tub it didn't work. It took 3 calls to the front desk to get maintenance to come to our room and look at it. It took a while but he figured out what was wrong. More then likely when the tub was being cleaned or serviced they never plugged it back in. The only reason I'm saying this stay was average is because we paid extra fro the hot tub. This will definitely not keep me from staying at the Hampton Inns. They are one of my favorite places to stay when traveling.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Hartsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great location, complementary shuttle service in downtown area, nice workout facility, great complementary breakfast. Staff was very freindly and accomodating. Great for business travelers working downtown.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I only stayed one night, a Saturday night in early June. The room was spacious and clean. Same for the bathroom. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet was very good, included scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. I also appreciated the I could control the temperature in the room, and open the window at night, to let in the cool night breeze. But the best part is that the Housekeeping staff found my jacket that I left in the closet, and held it for me. I called the day after I returned, spoke with Samantha, who told me they found it and agreed to send it to me via FedEx, billed to my credit card. I received the jacket in perfect shape a few days later. First time any hotel has ever bothered to look for and return my left belongings. Thank you, Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: Get a room on an upper floor to get a nice view of Charlotte.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Apex, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very nice hotel and very nice staff.....the complimentary breakfast is the living word......The shuttle service is always prompt and comfortable....I have stayed with this hotel (at least) 5 or 6 times and each time has been wonderful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We travel to many hotels for our children's sporting events and this was one of the best experiences we've had. We were able to check in early with no hassle, the room was very clean and comfortable, there was a complimentary shuttle that made our travel around the city much easier, the price was affordable, and the food at the evening reception and breakfast was better than at most hotels. We had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Kettering, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I love this hotel. I've stayed there now about 8 times in a row and they have never dissappointed me. It is close to where I want to go downtown and clean and friendly. I had another quiet stay! I tried the business suite for the first time and it was wonderful. It has a refrig and Microwave in the room with a separate office area from the bedroom.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown? Share your experiences!