“Great service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown

You added Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   530 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28202 (Second Ward)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up To 15%
Ranked #14 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I only stayed one night, a Saturday night in early June. The room was spacious and clean. Same for the bathroom. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet was very good, included scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. I also appreciated the I could control the temperature in the room, and open the window at night, to let in the cool night breeze. But the best part is that the Housekeeping staff found my jacket that I left in the closet, and held it for me. I called the day after I returned, spoke with Samantha, who told me they found it and agreed to send it to me via FedEx, billed to my credit card. I received the jacket in perfect shape a few days later. First time any hotel has ever bothered to look for and return my left belongings. Thank you, Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: Get a room on an upper floor to get a nice view of Charlotte.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Apex, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very nice hotel and very nice staff.....the complimentary breakfast is the living word......The shuttle service is always prompt and comfortable....I have stayed with this hotel (at least) 5 or 6 times and each time has been wonderful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We travel to many hotels for our children's sporting events and this was one of the best experiences we've had. We were able to check in early with no hassle, the room was very clean and comfortable, there was a complimentary shuttle that made our travel around the city much easier, the price was affordable, and the food at the evening reception and breakfast was better than at most hotels. We had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Kettering, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I love this hotel. I've stayed there now about 8 times in a row and they have never dissappointed me. It is close to where I want to go downtown and clean and friendly. I had another quiet stay! I tried the business suite for the first time and it was wonderful. It has a refrig and Microwave in the room with a separate office area from the bedroom.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed at this hotel while attending a convention in Charlotte. The room provided came at an excellent rate and allowed me to save my company money over the regular convention hotel. I had to check in late and the desk attendants were always helpful and friendly. One helped me find parking in the garage on the second night even though the garage was nearly filled. Room incredibly comfortable especially the beds. Heavy curtains allowed plenty of light screening for good sleep. Room was very quiet and I didn't get sound from the hallway even though the hotel was crowded. Bathrooms are very large and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel as a great value and quiet, restful place for the business traveler.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We often stay at Hampton Inns and this one met our expectations of cleanliness and comfort. Quiet part of the city, walk to Nascar Hall of Fame. Nice as usual! The indoor pool is small but we were the only ones using it at the time!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I liked the simple layout and the proximity to everything in downtown. It isn't so close to downtown that its loud and its a 5 minute walk to N.Tryon and E.Trade, city center. A shuttle can take you almost anywhere as well, good value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown? Share your experiences!