“Excellent Service in a trying time” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9110 Southern Pine Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up To 15%
Ranked #11 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
Charlotte, NC, United States
“Excellent Service in a trying time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was stranded in Charlotte for 2 days during a recent winter storm. The Hampton Inn, Arrowood was the closest hotel to the airport with any vacancies, as there were thousands of canceled flights. In addition to being stranded, I was dealing with a shoulder injury that made things even harder. The entire staff of the hotel was very friendly and accomodating. However, I will always remember how helpful and friendly Ra'shauna was. She went above and beyond what I expected and actually turned a really negative experience around for me. I wish the staff at the airport was as good!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our staff and hotel. I will forward your feedback to the team and personally congratulate them on maintaining the service excellence of Hampton inns. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Ashland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Easy commute to the Carolina-Medical Hospital which is approximately 6 miles away. Will stay at this Hampton Inn when in Charlotte on our next trip. The cleanliness as well as the sleep quality is what one should expect of a hotel when spending time away from home. Certainly good value and great location.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Raleigh, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Professional, clean, quiet, good breakfast that allows me to work around my food allergies. Workout room leaves something to be desired for someone who is staying and working out four nights a week. Internet speed is adequate. As a business traveler I would prefer faster internet since I'm on my computer more than I watch TV.

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. I will forward your feedback to the team and personally congratulate them on maintaining the service excellence of Hampton inns. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I travel for business on a regularly basis and customer service is very important to me. The staff at this hotel went far beyond the normal front desk staff. I was treated like family from the moment I walked in until I checked out. Nikkie, Ra'shauna and Tamika need to be commended for their professionalism, courtesy and overall World Class treatment of myself and other guess in this hotel. I am planning another trip to the Charlotte area soon and I will ONLY stay at this location. Thank you for making a week long business trip a very pleasant experience...

Annapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I'd missed a flight connection at CLT and so logged in to find a local hotel. During the on-line registration I called for a shuttle van and it arrived minutes after I reached the van pick up area. Hotel staff was extremely friendly; arranged a taxi as I had to leave prior to the 7 am on-duty time of the van driver and even offered to have breakfast ready prior to the normal 6 am start time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Coral Springs, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Rated this hotel second best in all categories only because I was at the Rocky Mount Hampton a week before and to me that one was a cut above, both in accommodations and breakfast. It did cost me about 30% more. As far as value this one is all it needs to be.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

King mini-suite was great value. Room and amenities were up to date, SUPER CLEAN and staff was top notch. Even the shuttle drivers were respectful and courteous. Very convenient pick up service from the airport and although I tipped the driver, no tip was expected.
Well done Hampton, glad to see you stepping up.

Room Tip: 7th floor was very quiet and well worth the price.