You added Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9110 Southern Pine Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up To 15%
Ranked #11 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I love this hotel, the staff was amazing, the room was clean. I would love to stay at this hotel, and I am sure I would. The shuttle services were amazing and the staff did everything they could to make my experience 100%. I would recommend to anyone, the location is perfect, with it only being a short drive into Charlotte. but far enough out that we were able to avoid the traffic when going out for quick tasks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel allowed us to check-in early. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and a comfortable size and the beds are w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l! Hampton Inn is our favorite chain of hotels and this visit reinforced our opinion. Keep up the great quality you offer!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Traveling with medicine that needs to stay refrigerated is a pain. When I checked into this hotel, Jazzmine was on top of my situation. She made sure I was able to keep my ice packs frozen. It's a small thing, but it gave me peace of mind. Sometimes, the small things make all the difference ...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

First trip back in 13yrs. And my expectations of this property was exceeded. When I first booked this property and the GM was willing to extend an helping hand. And 2nd some more changes came along and RaShauna at the Front Desk was very helpful with those modifications. At, check-in the young lady was so gracious. I even got a greeting from the van driver. That was also touching. Everyone I came in contact with was helpful, nice and always was inquiring about my stay. Big Shout out to Housekeeping. Wonderful job when it comes to cleanliness. Also, can't forget the breakfast team. Their Awesome and love you all's breakfast set-up. I love Hampton's but never saw the pre-packaged microwavable items. Great addition. I will be suggesting it to my GM in Arlington, VA. Thanks! Kudos!

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel's business Center, breakfast and hotel shuttle were all very helpful and let me put my best foot forward for a job interview in town. It was a very quick trip, arriving late and needing to be out early, and the hotel's services were just what I needed. Highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience to include our shuttle services. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

First time staying at this particular property. I found the location to be convenient. You can reach almost any location without having to get on major a interstate. The facilities were very well kept and looked very nice given the volume of guest. The staff were extremely friendly and courteous. They have a pool at the rear of the hotel which is naturally screen by trees in the natural areas around the property which gives it a level of privacy not normally found at most locations. I will be staying at this facility again while on future business trips to the Charlotte area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Cary, NC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed here after a day spent at the Carowinds amusement park -- about a ten minute drive away. The hotel is just off the freeway, but we did not notice any noise or other ill effects from its proximity. The rooms were unusually clean and well appointed for a business hotel and the staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was fine -- pretty standard fare for this type of hotel but nothing special. I would highly recommend it to others for business or leisure travel. Be sure to fill your gas tank on the SC side of the state line. It's much cheaper.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.

Address: 9110 Southern Pine Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
#7 Family Hotel in Charlotte
#13 Business Hotel in Charlotte
#19 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd. Hotel Charlotte
Hampton Inn Hotel Charlotte
Hampton Inn Charlotte
Charlotte Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.