“Fantastic Training Facility” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dana Rader Golf School

Dana Rader Golf School
10000 Ballantyne Commons Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28277 (Ballantyne East)
704.542.7635
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 70 Activities in Charlotte
Type: Educational Sites, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself to an extraordinary golf experience at a Golf Magazine Top 25 Golf School in America! Dana Rader Golf School is a must for all those who wish to have a good hand at the game or have always wanted to learn how to play. Located at the prestigious Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge, its award-winning team of certified LPGA and PGA instructors, exceptional teaching approach, unmatched facilities, and use of the latest state-of-the-art technological equipment make it the best golf teaching and practice facility in the state.
charlotte
“Fantastic Training Facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife surprised me with a gift certificate to DA Golf school for a birthday gift. Terrific training facility and the staff is totally committed to improve your golf game. My instructor was Doug Breuer who not only was an impressive instructor, but an enjoyable person to learn from. These lessons definitely improved my game and has shaved off ten strokes from my score. I would highly recommend the Dana Radar Golf School and I intend to return for extra lessons. TONY L.

Bethpage, New York
“Best Decision for my golf Game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

On a scale of 1-10, the 3 days were a 12. My scores are improving and I believe a lot is due to the personal instruction I received. It was an excellent experience and I continue to sing the praises of your golf school…..I am playing and enjoying the game more than ever!”

Charlotte
“Short Game Lesson at Dana Radar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

For Christmas my wife bought me the short game lesson package at the Dana Radar Golf School in Charlotte, NC. I had an absolute wonderful experience with the school and my instructor, Tom Cannarozzo.

We had 2 instructors for an 8 person group which woked out graet! in the lesson we spent 1 hour working on four different parts of the short game. The instruction was fantastic and the results were immediate. Tom worked with each golfer on every aspect. Having it set up this way was great because it gave the individual plenty of time to practice what the instrcutor was teaching each golfer before moving on to the next aspect.

I cannot wait to see how many stokes I am going to lose off my game after practicing what I was taught on the range. I would absolutely recommend this school to any and every golfer!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“The Dana Rader golf school is the best way to improve your game and enjoy golf more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

The Dana Rader golf school and all her partners are committed to their students getting the most out of their golf abilities. Fantastic training facilities! Everyone is helpful and works patiently to install the best golf fundamentals in your swing and mental game. This is my third visit and I get better each time. I plan to go back for individual lessons to reinforce what I have learned.

Charlotte, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
“Great lessons, fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Wow! What else describes the improvement in my game. My handicap dropped from a 22 to a 14 and I have only been playing four years. I’ll be back soon and my husband is coming with me. He’s had enough of me scoring better than him.

Visited April 2012

Been to Dana Rader Golf School? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dana Rader Golf School, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.