“Wow, what a combo!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Mount Olive, New Jersey
“Wow, what a combo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

It's hard to find a place to start. First, they don't take reservations, so if arriving at peak hours you will wait 30-45 minutes to sit. We managed a seat at the bar for starters with a plan to move to a table for the main course.

The bartenders were great, great advice, amazingly prompt services and attention throughout the evening. We started with the blackened tuna which was a great combination of flavors on a crisp cracker with greens and an amazing sauce. We also had the crab dip Which was also exceptional. Five stars for just the starters and service.

We decided on mains at the bar as we were ready, I had a bento box with a buffalo burger, sushi, Japanese salads, sweet potato fried and soy beans. Each item was exceptional. My friends had a spicy tuna roll and the hamburger sushi roll. All unique, all excellent. Service was professional, fast, and friendly. A real win! Very highly recommended.

Visited August 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Brilliant idea combining sushi with burgers. I ordered the Bento Box and it did not disappoint. Bes sweet potato fries I have ever had, The Texas Longhorn burger was delicious and just the right size and the Boss roll was wonderful. I am 52 and eaten at nice restaurants all over the world. This meal made my top 10 list! I live in Texas, but I'll be back.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fabulous Food, Decor and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

After a long day of birthday celebrating in Charlotte it was pretty late when it was time to eat. I was craving Sushi so i googled sushi served late and the Cowfish came up. We arrived about 1035pm. We sat at the bar and Samantha was our waitress. She was very attentive, upbeat and answered all my needy questions and request. She made my birthday late dinner Awesome. All the apps the sushi and the sake was Fabulous. I will definitely return and would recommend to Everyone. Thanks again for not rushing us out and allowing us to enjoy our evening with open arm.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Worth repeating!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ordered the burger/sushi combo and it was delicious! The atmosphere is upscale chic. I don't eat red meat so I was happy I could get a turkey burger. The only recommendation I have is they need to put less endame with the dish. The service was friendly and efficient. We went at lunch time but heard it is quite busy at night. The area it's located in is great for walking around after a meal with lots of other restaurants and stores.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Interesting and Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Lots of hype for this oddly named, oddly themed restaurant-- The food is very good. Members of our large party had burgers and sushi and everyone seemed happy. I don't know that it's really worth a long wait, but if you can catch it on a slower day, definitely worth a try.

• Visited June 2014