“Very Unique- Very Good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
“Very Unique- Very Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This place was recommended to us by the bartender in our hotel. What a great recommendation! It was really nothing like I expected. It was so much better! The atmosphere on a Friday night was fun! It was really busy but we only had an hour wait. Reading the posters on the walls kept us amused - they are so one of a kind! The menu is an extensive one of sushi and burgers and a combination of the two! We had sushi appetizers (really good). We had the "burgushi" entrees (the combination of sushi and meat). Very good and very different! Our bill (including drinks) was really reasonable. I woud love to go to this place again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mechanicsville, Maryland
“Such an cool original place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

When in Charlotte, one must eat here, and one must try the Blackened Tuna Nacho's. It's crispy wonton's smeared with their addicting Crab Rangoon Dip topped with salsa, avacado, and huge slices of Seared Blackened Ahi Tuna. It is by far one of the best appetizers I have had in a long time! Along with the nachos I recommend the Smoked Salmon Burgushi. It is smoked salmon with capers and lemon inside a bun that is made from Kani and Sushi Rice. To die for!

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best customer service ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am so in love with this place. Not only for the fantastic food, but also for the perfect customer service. I came to Charlotte for a one year work assignment, and sadly, my year is almost at an end. The one thing I will miss most about Charlotte? The Cowfish! I have visited at least twice a month while I've been in town, and have never had anything but stellar service and food! These people really care about their customers, and it shows! My advice? (1) Go early. 5:00 is not too early. (2) Sit at the bar in front of the aquarium, and watch the cowfish swim. (3) Ask Jeff (a.k.a. The "People's Bartender") to pour you a drink. (4) Order anything on the menu, and enjoy! Life is good.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Daughter's Valentine Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Took my daughter to lunch and it was great. She had the Bento box which was too much for a 16 old at lunch but she loved the sushi and the slider burger. I had the Salmon salad and it was perfect. The Salmon was cooked to order and the dressing was great too.

Visited February 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Beef and Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I went to Cowfish for a birthday dinner and had a blast! Drinks are awesome and creative. I had an alcoholic version of a Creamcicle Shake. If Sushi isn't your thing, don't worry. There are tons of other options to try. The Lamb Burger with Feta is a local favorite. You can pretty much try anything and not be disappointed with your choice. Get there early if you're going on the weekend. It gets crowded fast.

Visited January 2013