“Love this hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Love this hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

We are on a 3 week vacation. We first stopped in Atlanta for 2 nights and stayed in a dump there. When we got to this hotel we were very pleased with the looks of the lobby and staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in suite 231. It was WONDERFUL!! A lot of hotel could learn something from this place. I could go on and on about how everything was perfect. Best hotel we have EVER stayed at.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Great hotel and outstanding staff made my stay in Charlotte memorable! Spending Thanksgiving with my daughter three weeks after the death of my husband of 37 years, I had nothing but sorrow all around me. Thanks to Ariel, a very special staff / manager, who recognized my sadness, and he along with this hotel, picked up my spirits! I was finally able to get some much need rest in the spacious and comfortable oversize room. I have a new home in Charlotte...Homewood Suites!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Lancaster, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location, great amenities, complimentary internet and breakfast. This is the second time I've stayed at this location and on both occasions I've had a great experience. Although I did not fully use the suite and evening hospitality features, I did enjoy the overall experience

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Northridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was in a very nice location near stores and restaurants. The suite was very clean and comfortable. It was very quiet, so I slept well. There was plenty of parking. The staff is always eager to assist you.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have always had a great experience with the Homewood Suites. I stayed in a Homewood Suites for an entire year on an assignment in Amityville New York and it was a great experience! This hotel chain has always been a good choice for me! A great staff and a good comfortable stay! The Arsley location is new! It is in a little new town called Arsley. There are nice shops and places to eat! It's a very nice location that I'm sure you will like and appreciate! There are lots of places to eat and shop!

Room Tip: Good locations on all rooms!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

All of the staff is excellent. Ariel especially stood out being very helpful and friendly.
I wish that I could remember everyone's name.
Clean pleasant and safe area that is conducive for walking or running as well.
I would recommend if staying in the area to mention that you are staying at the hotel if you go to one of the restaurants nearby because almost all will give a discount.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Good morning HSW7,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at our Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley. I am so glad that you were impressed with your accommodations and our staff, in particular Ariel. I am glad that you were also able to enjoy our amenities such as our complimentary breakfast buffet. Thanks again for the positive review and your kind words about our hotel and our staff. Best regards,

David Cron
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My first time staying here, I've stayed in many other hotels in the area and this is by far my favorite. The location is fantastic, the staff is wonderful, the rooms are so clean and comfortable. Ceiling fan above the bed which I love! Great showers. Gym isn't the best but it's enough. I will be staying here for all of my Charlotte trips for sure!

Good morning Jenny,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at our Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley. I am so glad that you were impressed with your accommodations and our staff. I am glad that you were also able to enjoy our amenities such as our suites ceiling fans. It really makes our team blush to hear words like “fantastic”. Thanks again for the positive review and your kind words about our hotel and our staff.

David Cron

Been to Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley? Share your experiences!