“Great coustomer service” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Redlands, California
“Great coustomer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The staff here have been excellent. Asking how they can help and offering assistance whenever they see me. I have arrived at the hotel twice to find packages for me already delivered to my room. Ariel is the morning breakfast host and he is always there with a warm greeting and a friendly word. Kudos to the front desk and housekeeping staff as well. This is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Free breakfast everyday, and free dinner M-Th. It's simple food, but well prepared. Not on a b...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Good morning Bruce,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay through Trip Advisor. We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to make every guest feel valued and appreciated through the services and amenitites that we offer inlcuding our Welcome Home Reception and Suite Start Breakfast. I will certainly share your kind remarks with Ariel and the rest of our team and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks,

220 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

My first stay at Homewood Suites this month was fantastic. The staff was engaging, fun, and helpful. The room was spacious with a king bed, living room w/couch, and a small kitchenette. It really was a nice home away from home. The hotel even provides a happy hour for guests where beer and wine, as well as a small dinner or hors d'oeuvres, are provided at no extra cost. It's definitely a nice perk at the end of the day. The hotel is right in the middle of small developing community w/ numerous restaurants and shops. Both nights I ate at a restaurant within walking distance. Lastly, the airport is nearby, so if you are a light sleeper you might hear a plane or two early in the morning or evening. They definitely did not disturb me or ruin my experience. Can't go wrong with this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review our hotel. I was pleased you were happy with all of our accommodations and enjoyed the complimentary food and beverage options. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, we look forward to your return!

Inman, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Really appreciated Ariel in the dini g room and kitchen! His hospitality was great and he made us all really feel at home! I love that the price includes breakfast, dinner and happy hour beer and wine. What a great value! And the food was pretty decent too.

Room Tip: Pick a room that isn't over the pool area if you want a quiet morning. People talking at the poo...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay through Trip Advisor. We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to make every guest feel valued and appreciated through the services and amenitites that we offer inlcuding our Welcome Home Reception. I will certainly share your kind remarks with Ariel and we hope to see you again soon!

Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I recently stayed at the Homewood Suites in Arsley and it was great! I was in town for the biggest event of the season and I must say the entire staff was wonderful and welcoming. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh. The appearance of the lobby was clean and I liked the decor. Tony worked the desk the entire weekend he was always helpful and engaged in conversation. Jackie always had a smile and pleasant attitude. The general manager David was great also! I could tell he took great pride in his beautiful property and maintaining how it looked even though it was of people that were there to party and make a mess. The rooms were clean and smelled good I will definitely stay at this property again next time I'm in the area and I recommend others try out this Homewood property as well. The area is safe, clean, looks nice and is close to the city.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for writing a review of your most recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it is always our pleasure to give you our best when staying with us! On behalf of the Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, we would like to welcome you back for any future travels that will bring you back to the Charlotte area as it would be our pleasure to host you again!

FAR ROCKAWAY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I would spend all my vacation at this location .Wonderful staff great location, very clean. It was worth my travel all the way to NC. I was able to distress from my long travel from NYC. I would give this Arysley Homewood Suite 7 stars

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thanks so much for writing such a fabulous review about your stay with us. It makes our team so happy that we are your hotel of choice when you are here in Charlotte! We truly value your business and appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites Charlotte Ayrsley and look forward to your next visit. Thanks again,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Simply awesome. Room was great, clean, comfortable. Staff friendly and very accommodating. I will be back. We were there for a basketball tournament and had a large group. They totally accommodated our group and rolled out the red carpet. It was nice to be able to walk to restaurants and shopping too. Can't beat this value.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad to hear that your stay here with us was great. We hope to see you soon,

Bridgewater, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

The best experience I have so far. With bad weather, the Homewood Suites team did a splendid job. With all of us stuck in the hotel, they took care of everyone's needs. The breakfast, the dinner, the internet connection were all marvelous. Thank You.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and wanted to let you know that we do appreciate the support. I will certainly pass along your praise to our Food & Beverage Team! We work very hard to meet or exceed your expectations and hope that you will choose to stay at our property your next time in Charlotte. Best,

David Cron

Been to Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley? Share your experiences!