“Great overview of Charlotte!” 5 of 5 stars

704-517-6844
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Come discover Charlotte with us! C-Charlotte provides daily tours of the City of Charlotte.
Southport, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
“Great overview of Charlotte!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Charlotte can be overwhelming to those not comfortable in large cities but this tour helps you get a feel for it. This is not designed to be a hop-on-hop-off tour, but an introduction to different things to do so that you can go back and explore exactly what you want later on your own in depth. Gary was great and very informative. Not too many tours in any city are run by born & raised natives, but Gary is a true native to Charlotte and knows his city. I would definitely take others on this tour.

Visited April 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Tour of Charlotte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

I am currently a junior at Johnson & Wales University and being in Charlotte for three years there are things about Charlotte that are so surprising to me. Him being a native of Charlotte was rare and surprising, not many I have come accross. I enjoyed his warm yet knowledgable personality while touring because most tour guides can be boring and only show you the basics. He took us through all of Uptown and South Charlotte. It was neat how he let me explain my college once we rode by the campus. Also he gave history of all the nationalities and groups in a very positive light. I would recommend this tour to everyone visiting or seeking relocation to Charlotte.

Visited September 2011
6 attraction reviews
“Very Disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Our tour guide was very pleasant and courteous, however the tour was not what I expected based on the description. If you are planning to move here or are considering moving here, I think it would be quite informative as you see the various neighborhoods, shopping, banking and churches. However, if you are interested in more of a historical tour, there is not a lot to see. Perhaps this is due to the fact that Charlotte doesn't have a lot of historical sites within the city as most everything has been torn down and built up with financial institutions, which I did not know.

Houston-Tx
54 attraction reviews
“Trust in C Charlotte Tours.I did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

Mr. Gary Brigman picked me up at the hotel at 9:15 sharp! He loves what he does. He is a such nice man, and knows a lot about everything! He took me to all the points of interest, showed the downtown ( very nice, so charming!), explained the stories about the restaurants, the homes, the buildings, museums. He gives a perfect picture of Charlotte!
He took pictures of me ( I asked him and he was so kind). I was alone and was so worthy.
I would like to do all over again! His phone # is 704-517-6844. Trust him as I did. He is the best option!

Visited May 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Gary is a fountain of knowledge!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

We really enjoyed Gary's tour due to his extensive knowledge of all things Charlotte- architecture, history, politics- you name it! Since there were only 4 of us on the tour (a third couple rescheduled for later in the day), we could freely ask as many questions as we wanted. Even though there was a race going on which caused detours, Gary just adjusted his route plan to accommodate us.

Visited April 2011