“Very nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8540 East Independence Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28227 (East Forest)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
Albemarle, North Carolina
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have to say that this is one of the nicest hotels in that part of Charlotte. Certainly not the best in Charlotte as a whole, but nice by any measure. The bed was comfortable, room clean, staff friendly...the only negative was the breakfast was cold on both days of our stay and they ran out of everything by about 8 or 8:30. Other than that I was pleased!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Ross L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was! I am pleased to hear you got to enjoy the room and interact with our friendly staff. I do want to apologize for the inconveniences during breakfast, I will be sure to take your feedback and work towards improving the guest experience for the future. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

This time there were 40-50 kids staying at the hotel for a baseball game. All night there were kids running in the hall and doors slamming . I called the desk. I think someone tried to stop the kids. However it started up again the pool area was over run . This was not my best stay by far

• Stayed March 2014
I want to apologize for your recent stay, I know on our busy sport team weekends the hotel can get louder than usual. I do appreciate your feedback, as this will help us improve for our future team weekends. I know you have chosen to stay at our hotel in the past when visiting your parents and we hope to continue to give you a place to call home during your visits. When you are ready to book your next trip, please contact me personally at 980-245-9200 so I can be sure to reserve you a nice quiet room away from the action. Again, thank you for feedback and we'll see you soon!
Morrisville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Ive used this hotel on several occasions and it is by far the BEST in Charlotte. Everything about this hotel speaks EXCELLENCE...the front desk staff is OUTSTANDING (esp Jamie and Morgan). This is home away from home

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your kind words with all my staff. Jamie and Morgan have both been at the desk for awhile now and it's great to be acknowledged for the hard work they put into their guest service. Anytime you're visiting Charlotte, whether for a tournament or leisure, please stop in, we would love to have you stay again.
Lynchburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

All the staff from the manager down to the cook and maids are friendly, kind, and always smiling.
They all go out of their way to make you feel like you are at home.
Great breakfast and hospitality nights!
Clean rooms and facility.
I will be back for all my stays in Charlotte.

Room Tip: I like the rooms from 20 to 31 quiet, away from the highway.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The staff at the front desk at check-in was personable and attentive. The service delivered was quick. The room was very clean, as was the bathroom. That covered all my needs, and at a rate that I consider a very good value. I will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I travel to Charlotte on business and have customers in this area. I had stayed at the Courtyard previously but felt that it wasn't the best value or a good representation of the Courtyards I have stayed at in the past. I tried this hotel since I am a loyal Marriott member. I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was EXTREMELY friendly. The property is very clean and a great value. I will continue to stay here during my visits to Charlotte.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great rooms and even better customer service. I stay here regularly and they always remember my preferences. Suites are comfortable and spacious, internet is fast and location is quiet. Will stay nowhere else when I visit Charlotte!

Room Tip: Suites are great!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews? Share your experiences!