“I have stayed here numerous times. I have always enjoyed my time at this hotel .” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8540 East Independence Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28227 (East Forest)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #11 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This time there were 40-50 kids staying at the hotel for a baseball game. All night there were kids running in the hall and doors slamming . I called the desk. I think someone tried to stop the kids. However it started up again the pool area was over run . This was not my best stay by far

• Stayed March 2014
Ross L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
I want to apologize for your recent stay, I know on our busy sport team weekends the hotel can get louder than usual. I do appreciate your feedback, as this will help us improve for our future team weekends. I know you have chosen to stay at our hotel in the past when visiting your parents and we hope to continue to give you a place to call home during your visits. When you are ready to book your next trip, please contact me personally at 980-245-9200 so I can be sure to reserve you a nice quiet room away from the action. Again, thank you for feedback and we'll see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Morrisville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Ive used this hotel on several occasions and it is by far the BEST in Charlotte. Everything about this hotel speaks EXCELLENCE...the front desk staff is OUTSTANDING (esp Jamie and Morgan). This is home away from home

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your kind words with all my staff. Jamie and Morgan have both been at the desk for awhile now and it's great to be acknowledged for the hard work they put into their guest service. Anytime you're visiting Charlotte, whether for a tournament or leisure, please stop in, we would love to have you stay again.
Lynchburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

All the staff from the manager down to the cook and maids are friendly, kind, and always smiling.
They all go out of their way to make you feel like you are at home.
Great breakfast and hospitality nights!
Clean rooms and facility.
I will be back for all my stays in Charlotte.

Room Tip: I like the rooms from 20 to 31 quiet, away from the highway.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The staff at the front desk at check-in was personable and attentive. The service delivered was quick. The room was very clean, as was the bathroom. That covered all my needs, and at a rate that I consider a very good value. I will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I travel to Charlotte on business and have customers in this area. I had stayed at the Courtyard previously but felt that it wasn't the best value or a good representation of the Courtyards I have stayed at in the past. I tried this hotel since I am a loyal Marriott member. I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was EXTREMELY friendly. The property is very clean and a great value. I will continue to stay here during my visits to Charlotte.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great rooms and even better customer service. I stay here regularly and they always remember my preferences. Suites are comfortable and spacious, internet is fast and location is quiet. Will stay nowhere else when I visit Charlotte!

Room Tip: Suites are great!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I'm surprised that this hotel is rated so highly on TripAdvisor. Based on the reviews, I stayed here for 4 nights. The bathroom had a unpleasant sour smell, and the shower curtain had an unsightly stain (possibly blood). Also 2 of the 4 nights I had to go to the front desk to ask for coffee refills, and that's after tipping housekeeping every day. There's got to be a better hotel in Charlotte than this.

Room Tip: If you do stay here, get a room far away from the entrance. The noise from late night arrivals, and...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Ross L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
I would like to offer my sincere apologies regarding your unhappiness during your stay with us and I would also like to thank you for your feedback. Our guests complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. It's feedback such as yours which will help us in correcting future issues reported by our guests. I understand you spoke with my AGM about your next stay, we look forward to having you and making sure it is your best stay ever. Please feel free to contact me personally if you would like to further discuss your stay.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards,
Ross Lachance

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews? Share your experiences!