Stopped here going to and from northern VA during Christmas holiday. Stayed in King Suite rooms 214 and 323, respectively. Desk staff is professional and attentive to needs. Both rooms were well designed, well appointed, and very clean. The ONLY problem I encountered was a lack of hot water (Rm 214) the morning we were departing. Didn't bring to hotel attention because there was nothing they could do in time for our departure. Figure it was a fluke either with that particular morning or room, because we didn't have problem our return trip (Rm 323). It wasn't due to overuse of water, as it appeared there was less than 40% occupancy either night.
Except when business trip dictates, I rarely stay anywhere but Marriott hotels. This is among the absolute best I've encountered among my travels. It is a new build and hopefully management can keep it's cleanliness and attractiveness at this level for a long, long time.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Charlotte Matthews
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews Hotel Charlotte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our brand new Fairfield Inn & Suites is located 10 minutes from the heart of Charlotte! Come visit us and enjoy our spacious rooms, contemporary design and friendly staff. Our hotel features complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, a unique outside patio equipped with a fireplace and grill, pool, fitness center, and jacuzzi. We also have a spacious meeting room that can cater to your next event! We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.