“Great Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Mike the waiter was very helpful and made my first visit worth my time. I was thinking higher price Chinese food that I can get from a Mom and Pop's shop but this was not like this after having the lettuce wrap. The lunch menu for others at my table was not filling but it was good. My only recommendation would be a better drink menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hickory, North Carolina
“Will not try again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Have heard so many great reviews of PF Changs and thought we would try it out. Not impressed. Chain feel and not personable at all. Will skip next time.

Visited December 2011
North Carolina
“Surprised after not receiving the best in PA years ago.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had tried PF Change when we were visiting my sister years and years ago and wasn't impressed. We went to the movies and decided to try them again and we were very pleasantly surprised. Great vegetarian meals for my child, too. The first visit was 6/17/12 and the latest was 8/5/12...we've gone three times ... every time after the movies at Northlake. We like the vegetarian vs. the chicken wraps because they are not as greasy. We try different foods each time we go...our favorite is the Salt & Pepper Prawns and the Beef and Broccoli. The vegetarian meal my child had was Ma Po Tofu and it was excellent we when gave it a try. Service was better the past two visits than the last one but I would still recommend it. The only thing I would recommend is it in the bar area or a booth. We feell like we a packed in like sardines in the center with all the tables. :)

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Poughkeepsie, New York
“1st time visitor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We have never been to a PF Changs before as there aren't any where we live. I agree with some of the other reviews I've read about the noise and the small yummy desserts. However, we ordered a dish we usually get elsewhere and we were a little disappointed in how it was prepared. Other than that, the food and service was very good.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“My new favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Had a great dinner at PF Chang's. The service was impeccable and the food was divine! I love that they have mini desserts - just the right size when you want 'just a little something' and SO delicious!

The only negative I can think of is that it is pretty noisy. It is not really a problem though - or it wasn't for us, anyway.

• Visited July 2012