“Hall of Fame” 5 of 5 stars
Review of NASCAR Hall of Fame

NASCAR Hall of Fame
400 East Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Charlotte, NC (Second Ward)
(704) 654-4400
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 196 things to do in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The NASCAR Hall of Fame is where legends live on. Where fun lives on. Where the race lives on. Enjoy amazing artifacts, interactive exhibits, simulator rides and special events at the High Octane Theater. Plus, you can grab a bite to eat in the NASCAR Hall of Fame Café or at the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant. You also can take home a souvenir at the gift shop to help you remember it all.
CT, usa
3 attraction reviews
“Hall of Fame”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Loved that it was not only a museum but it was also interactive! You could do iRacing or you could pretend you were a part of the pit crew and see how fast your pit stops were!

Visited June 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“I Confess...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I confess that I am not a die-hard NASCAR fan like my husband, but we went to the Hall of Fame at the end of June and I was pleasantly surprised. There is so much to do here you almost need to take the entire afternoon to go through the entire museum. We spent 5 hours there I believe and it felt like no time at all! The simulator is fantastic, the real exhibits like the NASCAR hauler are amazing and very interesting, and there is so much to look at that you won't be bored! I definitely had a great time and I know my husband did as well! Definitely check it out if you are at any stage of NASCAR fan-dom!

Visited June 2013
Shelby
14 attraction reviews
“Nascar Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you love NASCAR this is a must. The simulator is a blast, wonderful exhibits. Lots of interactive things to do.

Visited February 2013
Midwest
4 attraction reviews
“Great place to visit if your a fan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

If you're a NASCAR fan this place is a great time, however, even if you are not you would enjoy this too. You can experience what it is like to change a race car tire or fill gas or even do a simulator race car ride in Daytona while racing other people. Good for kids or adults

Visited July 2013
Marysville, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Interactive Fun Museum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I are huge racing fans as well as museum people. The NASCAR HOF was a natural attraction for us to visit while in Charlotte this past week. We absolutely loved the museum. It was $20/person but there are packages that include food etc as well. It balances the history of NASCAR with the modern age that we are more familiar with. If you are someone who takes your time in museums, reads exhibits, listens/watches audio then make sure you leave yourself plenty of time! We made the mistake of reading other reviews that said 2-3 hours was enough. NOT! If you take your time to play all the interactive games, read exhibits etc then we recommend going in the morning to allow yourself as much time as you actually need. We ended up missing most of a floor due to closing time and we were there for four hours. I guess it all a depends on how you interact with a museum and what level of fascination you have with racing and NASCAR history. Wheelchair access was not something we required but I did notice that care was taken that the museum is accessible to all. Including one of the exhibits where banking was demonstrated. For those with wheelchairs this demonstration is available! This museum is a must see. I will be back.

Visited July 2013