“Great history lesson” 4 of 5 stars
Review of NASCAR Hall of Fame

NASCAR Hall of Fame
400 East Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Charlotte, NC (Second Ward)
(704) 654-4400
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 196 things to do in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The NASCAR Hall of Fame is where legends live on. Where fun lives on. Where the race lives on. Enjoy amazing artifacts, interactive exhibits, simulator rides and special events at the High Octane Theater. Plus, you can grab a bite to eat in the NASCAR Hall of Fame Café or at the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant. You also can take home a souvenir at the gift shop to help you remember it all.
upper SCarolina
4 attraction reviews
“Great history lesson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Took 3 kids and 4 adults - something for everyone. Admission is a bit high, but we all enjoyyed. My hubby has followed NASCAR all his life, so he loved all the history. Kids enjoyed the "hands-on" displays. Not sure I would return unless special occasion though. Once you've seen it, you've seen it!

London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Great day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

I'm not even a NASCAR fan but went here with my class of 10/11 year olds. We had a great time - I had to drag the kids out at the end of the day!

Visited October 2011
North Bergen, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“Great Museum if you go with friends expect a competitive race”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

I loved the museum my only problem was that i went with my girlfriend and her friend, they were not super enthusiastic about Nascar cars as i hoped, even after the short documental showed at the beginning, great documental by the way goes from how Nascar was born to where is the sport today, everybody should enjoy it even if you don't know nothing about Nascar, another highlight was the race simulator, man, that made me leave angry because of my competitive ways, see i have to brothers and I would have rather be there with them because the two girls I as there with did not enjoy it as much as I expected. overall it was a great experience but the more guys you go with the more fun you will have, besides the simulator there are plenty of "games" to compite.

Visited December 2011
Hartsville, South Carolina, United States
8 attraction reviews
“AWSOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

when we visited this place there are no words a true NASCAR fan should come here the people are great every thing is great

Follansbee, West Virginia
“A must for any NASCAR fan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Great exhibits. Don't miss the simulator. AAA discount for the ride.

Visited December 2011