This was pretty decent for the money. All rooms had inside corridors They had a big room. Nice and clean and a refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV. There was even room for a small table and 2 office chairs. The carpeting could use replacing.The bathroom was rather small and it would be an issue for some especially the slow draining shower. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. BTW they also have your typical continental breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Charlotte Uncc Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Charlotte Uncc Hotel Charlotte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn University of North Carolina Charlotte is ideally located within 5 miles of popular attractions, including The University of North Carolina, Lowes Motor Speedway, Metrolina Expo Trade Center, and Bank of America Stadium.Red Roof Charlotte UNCC is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms, a comfortable easy chair and more. Free continental breakfast offered daily 7am to 10am. Enjoy free popcorn in the evening—it’s a great way to end a hard day of work or play. Guests will also enjoy relaxing in the seasonal outdoor pool and working out in the well equipped fitness room. All rooms offer free WiFi and dataport. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee & tea. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn Charlotte UNCC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.