“Trendy and Tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night, Dessert
Greer, SC
“Trendy and Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Having studied abroad in France, I wanted to eat here during my recent trip to Charlotte. The pastries are great, as is the food. A little expensive (the sandwiches don't come with any sides or drinks), yet worth the experience.

Visited November 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good gluten free dessert and a great space for bridal/baby showers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My family and I have been going to Amelie's since it opened, and we love it. I have since been diagnosed with a gluten allergy, and I love that I can still come and enjoy macaroons and other gluten free goodies. We put together a baby shower in the atrium of their NoDa location and it was phenomenal--they were helpful from beginning to end. Highly recommend!

Visited December 2011
Princeton, West Virginia
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife is from Europe and she loves to go to Amelie's, she says they serve authentic European style desserts and it reminds her of home.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“You will come back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Amazing desserts, great sandwiches and spreads. Fabulous funky atmosphere and open 24 hours a day! W iFi, local artists, great conversation. Be ready to stand in line if you show up at a busy time, but the service is fast and the chocolate mouse is worth the indulgence...

Visited November 2012
Adjuntas, Puerto Rico
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Well, I guess I had high expectations for this place. It is very well located and it looks cozy on the inside. I ordered my coffee and pastry “to go” as there were no seats available. Unfortunately they don’t have cappuccino so I ordered a regular latte and based on TA suggestions I ordered the salted caramel brownie. The coffee was Ok but the brownie was a deception. The “brownie” portion was like a crisp chocolate cookie with no chocolate flavor at all, in fact I could clearly see and feel the sugar crystals suggesting that the ratio of sugar was way high compared to other ingredients, so I thought that the so called salted caramel was going to be the contrasting element to the very sugary "brownie", but unfortunately it was just plain caramel. I need to say that I love desserts and that this was a disappointment. They had macaroons and teacakes that I didn’t tried but looked good tough.

• Visited November 2012