“Was ok” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
210 East Trade Street, Suite D-262, Charlotte, NC 28202 (Second Ward)
704 716 9464
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #487 of 1,976 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Family Fare, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Second Ward
Description: Charlotte's premier family oriented sports bar with over 30 widescreen TVs. Great food selection. Live music every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Great drink specials every day.
“Was ok”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went twice. First I had the steak & cheese. Was dry, lacked flavor and was priced higher than it was worth. 2nd I did the wing busset, wasn't please at all. Can't say I'd go back only if someone else chooses, but I will have to find something else on the menu. Three strikes & your out Tho. :O(

Visited February 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“My son's favorite restaurant uptown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Although a typical sports bar type of feel, the food here is very good and the menu is huge, so there is something for everyone. My son requests this restaurant every time we go into the city. We enjoy it as much as he does!

Visited September 2012
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Worst service ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our group went here and the group had to be split between two tables. No problem with that. The same waitress took our orders. The first table got their orders and ate about 30 minutes before we did. Finally got ahold of the manager who got our food out within a few minutes. No one seems to care here. Even with the poor service our waitress still hit us with the 18% tip even though we were at separate tables and all got separate bills. Had to complain to the manager to get it removed. Three bouncers surrounded one person in the party when we were trying to get the tip removed. No tip was left. Something that we never do. Service this poor does not deserve a tip. On a positive note. The food, once we got it, was very good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“My favorite watering hole!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Never had a bad meal, wings are always good and beer is always cold. Better to sit at the bar to get the best service.

Visited October 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Used to be a lunch time fave!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was a frequent there, along with my fellow co-workers...good service ...good food...had great drinks..although I no longer drink...I recall!

Visited November 2012