Hotel is beautiful, everyone was pleasant but the food for both breakfast and the kick back was awful. I would have prefered soup and sandwiches to all that fat laden chcken and hot dogs. It was expensive for us as snow birds passing thru for just one night but they did allow our bishon so that was a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Queen City, home to the Charlotte Motor Speedway, family fun at the Carowinds and the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Located adjacent to Northlake Mall, the Drury Inn & Suites is the place to stay during your visit. Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte