First stay at a Drury. The property is located on the ring road of a nice shopping center with Macy's, Dillards, Dick's, and Belk as anchors. I typically stay at Hilton Garden or Marriott brands. Drury is comparable but has a few pluses. Online reservations were a snap. Website is intuitive. On arrival I was promptly greeted by a smiling face and a cheery "Welcome" (every time I entered the property I was greeted). Check-in was quick and included a description of amenities when I told them it was my first stay. Two-night stay. The rooms are well appointed and VERY clean. Good smells and crisp sheets. The bedding was very comfortable. They have an indoor pool as well as a small, basic fitness room. They have "hot food" and free drinks in the evening. Food service area is well maintained and clean. There was soup, salad, nachos, and hot dogs available both nights. The entree' the first night was lightly breaded chicken tenders and the second night penne with meatballs in marinara. The entree's and soup were surprising good. Salad was standard bag salad but the hot dogs were 1/4 pounders. All in all a GREAT value. From 5 pm to 10 pm they have a popcorn maker going that makes movie quality fresh popcorn and soft drinks and coffee were available throughout the day. I will book Drury Inns when they are in my destination city. Nicely done Drury!!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn Charlotte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Queen City, home to the Charlotte Motor Speedway, family fun at the Carowinds and the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Located adjacent to Northlake Mall, the Drury Inn & Suites is the place to stay during your visit. Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.