Charlotte was our 4th stay at a Drury Inn. We had a queen suite and it was wonderful.
The room was spacious and very clean! Just perfect for relaxing after a long day of driving. The Drury is located across the street from a mall and is very easy to find.
Did I mention that our dog Archie loves the Drury?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Queen City, home to the Charlotte Motor Speedway, family fun at the Carowinds and the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Located adjacent to Northlake Mall, the Drury Inn & Suites is the place to stay during your visit. Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte