“Nice price, Very close to airport.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save w/ Park, Stay
Ranked #14 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice price, Very close to airport.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stayed here to avoid snowstorm in the northeast.
Last minute reservation made by phone at the airport for a king bed. When we arrived 30minutes later no king rooms were available. The area nearby was also disheartening (I think there is a closed strip joint about 100yrds away). After seeing this and the reservation/room change was feeling very negative.
Luckily, the front desk staff and driver had great attitudes and helped turn me around. Room was quite small for suite with no TV in the bed area, but can be turned from the couch so sort of okay. Bathroom was also small, but very usable. This hotel is not good for long stays, but perfect for overnights.
After a great nights sleep (I sure didnt hear the planes that other reviewers heard), I was expecting a ho-hum breakfast. I even sent my wife down to see if it was worth going down for.
WOW what a great surprise! The breakfast was fantastic and totally turned around my attitude.
Everyone (2 other couples) in the van was talking about how great the breakfast was on the short ride to the airport. ps, be sure to give yourself time, as charlotte traffic picks up and it took twice as long to get to the airport as it did to get to the hotel the night before.

Room Tip: No views here at all. Get a room that is convient, becuase nothing to see.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Mike W,

The entire team here thanks you for taking the team to leave your review.

We are constantly seeking advice on the improvement of the product and service that we provide.

I am pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations in some aspects of your stay.

We love having you here and look foward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Charlotte, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel because of a last minute change of plans. Price was a little high, but manageable. Shuttle Service was prompt and the driver that picked me up from the airport was very personable and enjoyed talking with him on the short trip back to the hotel. I would not recommend using the 1-800 room service (not affiliated with the hotel). My meal was one of the worst I ever had and ended throwing out most of it. Service, Cleanliness, Breakfast, and comfort were all above average.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Jason M.

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience.

I am pleased that we at the hotel were able to impress you with our service and product.

I am trouble that our partner providing food service left you dissatisfied. I have reached out to your via email and would like to discuss the matter further.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Paris
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Free shuttle to and from airport. Hotel looks new. Nice clean room. Great breakfast with lots of choices. Big indoor swimming pool.
You do hear the planes a bit, but guess what, you're close to an airport!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear cmdpc;

The entire team would like to thank you for sharing your experience about your stay.

I am pleased that we were able to meet with your expectations and trust that should your travels bring you back to our area, you will once again choose our hotel for your place to stay.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had to find a hotel near the Charlotte airport at very short notice, when we ran into flight delays out of Washington. I booked this hotel online, and we arrived travel-frazzled and tired. The hotel is clean, the beds comfortable and the linens clean and comfortable. Incredible value at this price point!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Lorraine Y,

I am so pleased that we were able to meet with your expectations.

The team strives to ensure that we provide a great product with exceptional service.

We hope that should your travels ever brings you back to the Charlotte area, we will be your first choice in accommodations.
Oak Island, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have used this hotel several times when my flights have been cancelled in CLT since it is very convenient to the airport. They have a shuttle that will pick you up and return on the following morning.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Jean H,

I am pleased that you have been giving us the opportunity to be your choice when you are in the Charlotte area.

We continue to look forward to your staying with us during your visits to the Charlotte area.
Conneaut, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Service is friendly, the rooms are clean, the rooms are nice, the bed is comfy, I like staying here. Very close to the airport so it is handy to use when you have to catch an early flight. I will use this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear OhioRich60,

I am extremely pleased that our team was able to exceed your expectations here.

We all would like to thank you for sharing your experience about your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

The staff was very friendly and they made sure that we got the shuttle service we needed to and from the airport! The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. I would recommend this Hampton Inn to all who are using the airport and city. Overall great job!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Brian L,

The Hampton Inn & Suites, Charlotte airport team would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We hope that during your next overnight stay in the Charlotte area, you will once again choose our hotel as a place to stay.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport? Share your experiences!