“Excellent Accomodations” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 170 hotels in Charlotte
St. Catharines, Canada
“Excellent Accomodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport is convenient to both Charlotte airport and I-85. I especially liked the icicle pansies already planted for the spring season in the beds outside the front entrance.

Superb soundproofing of rooms; my room faced the airport and I had a quiet restful sleep. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The service from all hotel employees I interacted with was excellent. The complimentary hors d'oeuvres and wine served from 5-7 p.m. was a delightful added bonus. Breakfast offered both hot and cold items and was delicious.
Overall, top notch!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to say thank you.

I am pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations while you were a guest in our home.

We all look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you to the Charlotte area.

371 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Kernersville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I were traveling to Aruba for our 45th anniversary and had an early flight out of Charlotte on March 23rd so decided to choose this Hampton Inn being it was very adjacent to the airport. We had a very spacious King-study suite which was very comfortable . The hotel was very busy the night we stayed and a lot of people were up and down the halls at various times of the night creating some loud noise off and on. We did not get a chance to sample the continental breakfast since our flight was so early but the coffee sure was good!! Check-in and checking out were very easy and efficient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Easy off and on the interstate, rooms are spacious and clean, comfortable. Breakfast was good . . . typical of non-restaurant type food. Hampton Inns are our number one choice of hotels and this location meet all our expectations. Great Choice!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
I would like to say thank you for my team and I.

We are extremely pleased that we were able to meet your expectations and we would love to have you stay with us again in the future.
Prospect, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were here only a short while overnight between flights. Everything was standard Hampton quality. The only complaint I have is the rooms need to be sound proofed a bit more, the airport is fairly loud. The front desk and shuttle drivers were very nice. Made our night!

Room Tip: Ask if they have any rooms facing away from the airport, they are not well sound proofed.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to earning your business again.
Beckley, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you're traveling out of Charlotte-Douglas Airport, stay at this Hampton. I'm a frequent traveler and am very picky about my accomodations and this Hampton has not let me down (four visits so far) - clean rooms, excellent service, free airport shuttle that is always on time and free parking while you're out of town. Can't go wrong.

Room Tip: The suites are great - more room to move around and only $20 more a night
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
My team and I can not thank you enough for sharing your experience here at our hotel.

We strive to be sure that our guests are happy when they come into our home.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was our second time using the stay and park program and we were not disappointed. The staff at the front desk were friendly and efficient, especially in light of the fact that the hotel was fully booked the night we stayed. The room was clean and comfortable. We haven't experienced problems sleeping due to jet noise or the ac/heating unit. We always choose a first floor room (requested when we book ahead) which may help with this. The shuttle ride to the airport the next morning was quick and makes getting to the airport so easy... dropped off right at your airline's departure area. They are efficient to pick us up when we call upon arrival back at the airport. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
On behalf of our entire team, I say THANK YOU.

I am pleased that you were satisfied with the product and service that we have provided.

I look forward to again earning your business in the future.

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed here last night and was disapointed. First the good: I was recognized as a Hilton Diamond member when I checked in and this is close to the airport. Now the bad - this hotel is in the jet path so do not count on getting much sleep. Additionally the heating/cooling system is loud enough to drown out the jets so again do not count on getting much sleep. the property is pretty standard but litttle things erk me like going in to my room and finding someone else's rash in the bucket or the seat up on the lav. Over all not what I expecte from a Hampton especially for over $200/night after tax!!!!

Room Tip: chose another hotel out of the pathway of the jets
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
While staying with us, we want you to feel welcome and comfortable from the moment you walk in. I'm terribly sorry to hear that the neighboring noise and mechanical issues disrupted your stay and we're reviewing all of your comments with our team to minimize these concerns. We hope we'll have another chance to show you our true Hamptonality.

Kind regards

Ricardo Williams

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport? Share your experiences!