“Enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Save W/ Park, Stay & Go!
Ranked #26 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Georiga
“Enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

Road warriors that travel for business staying in hotels 30 weeks out of year. Always looking for a comfort in hotel. This Hampton Inn & Suites is a slightly newer Hampton Inn (I think) and is located in a good location. In city and near Airport, not a lot of dining nearby but at next exit. Freeway access within walking distance. The front desk staff is nice - in other words okay I have seen better. The room was located in a good location, top floor facing the front parking lot. The room was extremely clean and up-to-date with a fridge and microwave as all Hampton Inn provides. Whats important the noise level, some noise, near airport - but surprised-"very min". The beds and pillows was top grade, the pillows was extremely soft. The bed was extremely comfortable and soft. The breakfast was the norm; vary each day for a week, which was great. I did eat the breakfast for 2-3 days, was good. Another concern if you are in the room late morning, you could hear the maids bumping and knocking against the walls/beds cleaning and slamming doors - didn't like that at all. But you never heard the maids in the halls talking loudly. With all this said, I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. If sent on another job in Charlotte, AL we would stay there again. This is my experience at this hotel in Dec. 2011

Room Tip: The top floor on the front side of the building is the best.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Arriving into CLT late the Hampton Inn was easy to find and check in was quick and easy. Very close to the airport.

We saw they had a shuttle but we had a hire car.

Breakfast was included in the room cost and was great value.

Minimal noise from the airport.

Would stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Greenville, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

I stayed here with a deal booked through hotels.com. I was visiting friends in different parts of the city, and this hotel had the best deal. Excellent front desk service. Room was clean, except didn't seem to be vacuumed. A tshirts was left on the floor from a previous guest also. Excellent room location. Crowded parking lot. Breakfast was ok, typical continental breakfast. I love the tvs in the lobby. I am a woman and was traveling alone and I felt safe the whole weekend. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011
coronado, california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We travel a lot and usually prefer B&B's for the warmth and ambience. We stayed here overnight as we started a NC mountains vacation. Everyone here was personable and genuinely concerned re our comfort and enjoyment. Allison Conlon at the front desk was
Especially warm and efficient. We cut short our vacation to return to Charlotte for another
Night at the Hampton Inn here. You will not be disappointed. What a pleasure!

Room Tip: We had handicapped which met our needs.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

We booked to stay here purely because it was by the airport and we wanted to chill after a long flight from England before commencing our 'Deep South Honeymoon Road Trip' - every other stop on our road trip had been carefully selected by a very picky/particular traveller (i.e me!). However, we were amazed by the value for money offered here. The staff were absolutely lovely, the rooms were clean, modern and comfortable (just what you need after a long flight!) and the breakfasts gave plenty of choice I was particularly impressed with the 'coffee station' in the lobby which catered to all our caffeine needs :D I would definitely stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites again - it far exceeded our expectations!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

I was unable to fly out of Charlotte on Sunday 9/11 due to a flight cancellation and found it necessary to stay over night. I will always choose to stay at The Airport Hampton Inn. I have stayed in many more expensive hotels all over the country and had no better treatment than I experienced at this hotel. The young lady who was at the desk in the evening was wonderful. The room was clean and comfortable and she provided me some necessaries as I did not have my luggage. Thanks to everyone at the Hotel!

Greg Evers

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and found the room very comfortable. Airport noise in the morning but that...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

This hotel is clean and comfortable with pretty big rooms - perfect for a one- to two-night stay. They also have a great airport shuttle service and free parking while you fly, up to one week. The front desk staff is very accommodating and attentive. The hotel guest laundry room is kept very clean.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport? Share your experiences!