“Overpriced!!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast

InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Charlotte
InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast
You added InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast to your Saves list
7706 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28262 (Mineral Springs)   |
Ranked #149 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
“Overpriced!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014 via mobile

Jack the owner/manager is concerned with the money. Don't come here unless you have no other choice. You can pay a mortgage for the cost of staying here. Noise complaints are not addressed, housekeeping will enter your room while you are in there and it's not the 1 day you get for "light cleaning." I was just getting out the shower when the woman opened my door wanting to know if I was stay another week. REALLY??? Upon check-in we were told the cheap, used, dirty towels/washcloths now belonged to us. Ha... Trashed!!! We've not had one peaceful night of rest the entire month. Thank God for my blessing of being able to leave within that 30 days. Find another place.

• Stayed October 2014

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at the in town suites before but this one, at 7706 north Tryon St, is by far the worst. Had somebody on maintenance come into my room and money and items of personal interest were gone. They checked the key card records and the maintenance crew were the only people in my room. They did nothing about it said sorry but we know nobody would ever do that. When you call the front desk it takes about 20 minutes for them to answer. At night my key wouldn't work to let me in my room try to find the security officer who is nowhere to be found and when you knock on the door no one comes. DO NOT COME HERE THE ONE UP THE STREET IS WAY BETTER. I would never recommend this facility to anyone. Absolutely horrible.

• Stayed August 2014

Been to InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast? Share your experiences!