“Horrible people and service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast

InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Charlotte
InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast
Save Saved
You added InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast to your Saves list
7706 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28262 (Mineral Springs)   |
Ranked #152 of 170 hotels in Charlotte
“Horrible people and service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at the in town suites before but this one, at 7706 north Tryon St, is by far the worst. Had somebody on maintenance come into my room and money and items of personal interest were gone. They checked the key card records and the maintenance crew were the only people in my room. They did nothing about it said sorry but we know nobody would ever do that. When you call the front desk it takes about 20 minutes for them to answer. At night my key wouldn't work to let me in my room try to find the security officer who is nowhere to be found and when you knock on the door no one comes. DO NOT COME HERE THE ONE UP THE STREET IS WAY BETTER. I would never recommend this facility to anyone. Absolutely horrible.

• Stayed August 2014

1 person has reviewed this hotel

Been to InTown Suites Charlotte Northeast? Share your experiences!